Call Of Duty : World At War

1242526272830»

Comments

• 04mattstep04mattstep Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Wonder if this Map Pack will give us a Double XP weekend? Hope so.

there is double xp from thursday to monday
  • steveOooosteveOooo Posts: 5,002
    Forum Member
    nearly com the single player, played a couple multi player matches - OMFG i actually killed more than one and was only killed - 2-3 times! i think this is better than cod4 as that is impossible for me on multi -always some badger who kills u from no where.
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Anyone got the new maps? I like them, wish you could just choose Capture The Flag instead of Team Objective though, I don't want to do Domination or Sabotage etc. I like Sub Pens and Corrosion, not too sure about the other one yet, pretty big though. Out of all the new maps though (1+2), Nightfire is probably still my favourite.
  • wwillattwwillatt Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InsideSoap wrote: »
    Anyone got the new maps? I like them, wish you could just choose Capture The Flag instead of Team Objective though, I don't want to do Domination or Sabotage etc. I like Sub Pens and Corrosion, not too sure about the other one yet, pretty big though. Out of all the new maps though (1+2), Nightfire is probably still my favourite.

I have them if you wish to add me for a game some time (wgw2007) i think they are brilliant so far, no favourite as yet as they are all still so new to me.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and some friends are going to have a bash at some zombies now but there's an update. Nicole from girls aloud. Does anyone know what is in the patch?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aaronon wrote: »
    Me and some friends are going to have a bash at some zombies now but there's an update. Nicole from girls aloud. Does anyone know what is in the patch?

(Thunderclouds and choral music) That's NICOLA!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. You're good.
  • nedubisnedubis Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this is news (I have only played the demo of this from the US store) But in case people didn't know
    3 You heard right – Map Pack 3 will be available via Xbox LIVE Marketplace and Playstation Store August 6th, 2009 – that's next Thursday! It will cost 800 Microsoft Points, or $9.99 on the PlaystationStore; be sure to get your Microsoft points early as it should be a hot-ticket item come Thursday.

http://www.n4g.com/News-369128.aspx
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this up because lots off people were talking about it. Also it's funny to see what people say about it when it was released.
  • zooropazooropa Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Still has the best zombie maps out if all of them :D