Predict Your Winner!

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reluctantly, I'm saying Joseph. If we go by the tradition of the new judge always winning (which ignores Gary and Kelly in 2011!), the winner will be one of Sharon's acts and I can see hormonal girls voting for Joseph.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at this point, the girls are a strong bunch, then there's sam bailey and nicholas
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kingsland. They are not my personal favorite but i think they could do a little mix and surprise the masses and come through late to win the show.

Yeah I'd like a boyband to win this year :)
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Reluctantly, I'm saying Joseph. If we go by the tradition of the new judge always winning (which ignores Gary and Kelly in 2011!), the winner will be one of Sharon's acts and I can see hormonal girls voting for Joseph.

Yeah, I have a feeling it's, sadly, going to be Joseph. I said it from the first audition. I cannot stand the man though.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmfao people saying Sam Bailey to win, are you actually serious???
    If she makes the live shows she'll be out within the first three weeks. You heard it here first. xo
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,141
    Forum Member
    Times up! I'm keeping a record of all of these and will reveal them after the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Kingsland
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi or Nicholas
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    StageDive wrote: »
    Did anybody predict that James Arthur would win last year?

Yes but when he ended up in the bottom 2 against Ella I definitely thought Jahmene would win because anyone in the bottom 2 had never gone on to win Xfactor before and James did.
  • PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    My winner is Melanie McCabe
    but i actually think we are going to have a overs win... Screwbo

yep Melanie will win it
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she makes the live shows she'll be out within the first three weeks. You heard it here first. xo

Sam is good but she will appeal to a different type of audience. Tamera or Kingsland because they are young but Tamera comes across as being over confident.
    I think she is Nicole's favourite
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I am 99.9% sure we are going to have a female winner from the girls.

My belief is that Tamera is their current choice A. Abi is a possible but I think she will be another Janet, who btw could have won, if the producers had wanted, but they didn't want, so they got her out and I think they will do the same with Abi.

If Melanie made the lives, I believe she would win, 1) because she's incredible and you'd all quickly see that. 2) the irish would be behind her in full force.

So my prediction is that Tamera will win. As much as I'd love for Mel to make the lives, it's looking less and less likely, unless they're saving her for a wildcard.
  • Adrian01Adrian01 Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Abi wins. But she may face the same fate of Janet Devlin, and that the show will set her up with ridiculous songs that do not show her potential.

Probable winner maybe Sam (girls vote).
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Lorna Simpson. An over will win this year and she's the most talented. The novelty will wear off the others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    nicholas mcdonald , iv already been down the betting shop and lumped on a load of money at 7/1 before bootcamp .
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New girl group. I've had £200 @ 20/1
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vash1221 wrote: »
    Yeah I'd like a boyband to win this year :)

No the last thing the world needs is another pretty boy boyband for teenage girls to go nuts over. They already have those autotuned idiots 1D & Union Jockstrap, that should be enough. We have managed to get rid of Westlife & almost got rid of JLS, we don't need replacements. :p
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tamara or Nicholas
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicholas
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sam Bailey. Not many people will agree, but it's quite unusual for Twitter and Facebook to get behind an over, whilst the older viewer gets behind them too. It's early days, though.

Melanie and Joseph don't have a chance. Melanie is nothing special, and that's being recognised now. Joseph has quite following, but by the looks of social media and so on, quite a big group of people who don't like HIM as a person.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the 2 "final 12" lists banded about on here she ain't on either.

:eek:...:(

Tamera is my next in line:)
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new girl group, or Hannah Barrett.
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is only one winner - Ladies and Gentlemen I give you............

Simon Cowell
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

Lol - Stacey. She's the equivalent of Tesco Mary. She's going to get all the votes from the mothers and grandmas - a straightforward singing the hits sort of person. The fact that she's more current than Tesco Mary will mean that even some of the younger demographics will vote for her. This type of contestant (Niki Evans, Mary, Chris Maloney) will never leave until the last rounds.

Combine that with the massive pimping the show has given her she's not going to be leaving till the last few weeks.

I'm not saying that I like her but this stuff can't be ignored. And the fact that the show seems to be pimping her to no end compared to the rest of the overs, seems to indicate that the producers also want a Sam B win...
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitten12 wrote: »
    There is only one winner - Ladies and Gentlemen I give you............

Simon Cowell

That is THE TRUTH!! Isn't it? :D