• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Im with virgin media it says on 5* 2pm....weird
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nada on Freeview. FFS, I'm never going to catch the episodes I've missed am I:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Well virgin lied it says gilmore girls but its actually police interceptors ffs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Ch5 Twitter: Glad you've been enjoying the show! Gilmore Girls will be back on 5* later in the Summer - we'll tweet as soon as we have a date.

Swines.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone watching Bunheads, a new series by the creator of Gilmore Girls? :eek: :confused:

It is very similar in terms of one liners :):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Ch5 Twitter: Glad you've been enjoying the show! Gilmore Girls will be back on 5* later in the Summer - we'll tweet as soon as we have a date.

Swines.

Amen to that! I so bloody miss the E4 days! They were so consistent and reliable. 5* had let me down.

Sad face alert :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Is anyone watching Bunheads, a new series by the creator of Gilmore Girls? :eek: :confused:

It is very similar in terms of one liners :):D

haven't watched it yet, but i know Kelly Bishop is in it who played Emily in GG. she's lost so much weight :eek:
  • Options
    fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if GG will be back after Big Brother has finished? Everything on channel 5's schedules gets shifted for that...
  • Options
    susan24susan24 Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5* have really messed around with this show. It started at 5, then 4, then 2 and they lost their series link so we didn't know it had changed times. They were supposed to show it at lunchtime, but that lasted a week or so. I too long for the days of E4. What a mess.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    haven't watched it yet, but i know Kelly Bishop is in it who played Emily in GG. she's lost so much weight :eek:

She's not lost her acerbic wit however ;):D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    She's not lost her acerbic wit however ;):D

Kelly Bishop is awesome, although I don't think she's realised she's not playing Emily Gilmore anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urgh, it seems to have gone into old repeats again. Anyone know what's up?
  • Options
    LauraMC86LauraMC86 Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Urgh, it seems to have gone into old repeats again. Anyone know what's up?

Season 5 finished on Thursday afternoon so they didn't want to kick off season 6 immediately. This disappoints me because I've checked next weeks TV guide and its not on. Now im guessing because of Christmas being just around the corner they won't be kicking season 6 off until after the new year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LauraMC86 wrote: »
    Season 5 finished on Thursday afternoon so they didn't want to kick off season 6 immediately. This disappoints me because I've checked next weeks TV guide and its not on. Now im guessing because of Christmas being just around the corner they won't be kicking season 6 off until after the new year

Thanks for the info, it's what I guessed at, too, but I don't get why they can't show it over Christmas:confused: Hopefully it'll be back in January and not take another mass break like last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this time last year i'd just bought 1-7 and was re watching it :) gonna do it again soon i think!!
  • Options
    LauraMC86LauraMC86 Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Am I right in thinking that season 6 will be shown once celeb big brother is finished?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LauraMC86 wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking that season 6 will be shown once celeb big brother is finished?

Hope so. I imagine that's why it went bye-bye rather than Christmas.
  • Options
    DEmbertonDEmberton Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back on Monday.:D
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive only seen the first season and i love it.I need to buy the rest,one reason i know im going to like season 3 is Adam Brody <3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEmberton wrote: »
    Back on Monday.:D

Yay! Thank you!:D