Danielle's Death: Grief Support Group

toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
Forum Member
After reading all these threads on last night's EE episode....I have to say, it's pretty clear DS needs a support group to get over Danielle's death....

I think the following people would benefit from this support group (as well as others):

Madiha:
I am a wreck :o:(

eduble:
This is soooooo sad :(:mad:

JoeRichards:
This story is messing me up. It's been on my mind since it happened. I found it tough to even get out of bed today. Wtf?

Eastend fan:
I have the final scenes from last night on a constant loop in my head :(

EastendersFan_x
Aww that last diary entry is so sad. The whole things sad, looking at danielles pictures from the moment she arrived im so sad!

Its just everything, the diary(though i only started reading it like 2 weeks ago. was it any good before), the pictures, and just her time on EE, i dont think i can watch it without her on it!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems Dan's death has generated more grief than Jade's death!! With Jade it was just the media frenzy, most people werent that bothered, Dan's really got people upset tho... :cry:
  • Scot_JJScot_JJ Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thing is we tuned in to see Danielle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ha ha..did you take all those comments off the diary thread..it is sad though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    This story has messed me up though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    LOL this is soo pathetic,but im actually so sad!ive been hooked on this story,partly because i love the character of ronnie but i keep replaying the bit where ronnie stands there and shouts danielle,and danielle turns around and ronnie says 'baby' theres a slight smile on danielles face
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    i sobbed last night and watched it again this morning and cried even more!
    i cant stop thinking about it its so sad.

I think i need councilling to get over it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! I really do think I need some sort of grief support :( I feel like dressing up in all black and moping about the place :cry: Lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Think one of the things that made it so sad, was the fact that Danielle had a really unhappy time, and just as she found some hope, her life was taken away from her.

There's talk about Ronnie being the most tragic character EE has ever had, but I think Danielle was just as tragic. She never got the happiness she wanted, and neither will Ronnie now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,960
    Forum Member
    the behind the scene pictures make me feell better,theres a picture with samantha janus wrapped up with curlers in and a picture of lauren smiling,it reassures me and reminds me its only a soap lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think most people are upset Ronnie and Danielle didn't even get 5 mins as mother and daughter. Couldn't they have killed her off next Friday :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep thinking about it too :p and 6th form today, EVERYONE was talking about it!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think one of the things that made it so sad, was the fact that Danielle had a really unhappy time, and just as she found some hope, her life was taken away from her.

There's talk about Ronnie being the most tragic character EE has ever had, but I think Danielle was just as tragic. She never got the happiness she wanted, and neither will Ronnie now.

yeah i agree Danielle is as tragic as Ronnie.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found it very sad as I think it would have been better for them to have a happy ending :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simbarro wrote: »
    the behind the scene pictures make me feell better,theres a picture with samantha janus wrapped up with curlers in and a picture of lauren smiling,it reassures me and reminds me its only a soap lol

I love that picture with Lauren smiling :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    RocaBoi18 wrote: »
    I keep thinking about it too :p and 6th form today, EVERYONE was talking about it!!!

lol same here, it was like people were mourning in our school.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt both Ronnie and Danielle deserved a happy ending but a soap is a soap :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,171
    Forum Member
    Was this thread a p*** take bit unfair singaling out ppl IMO

It was sad and a bit like mourning as a lot of ppl got attached to the character.

Everyone went mental last night, I'm just glad I'm on holiday next week I need a break after all that drama
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Ahh im still upset about it all, it was heartbreaking:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cried, I burnt the dinner. I mourned her loss...but the worst thing is I can't even remember the good times, she had a pretty shitty stay in the square. Well...when in Rome I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was this thread a p*** take bit unfair singaling out ppl IMO

It was sad and a bit like mourning as a lot of ppl got attached to the character.

Everyone went mental last night, I'm just glad I'm on holiday next week I need a break after all that drama

yes i agree think he's taking the piss..I'm actually ok with the whole thing now..feel a bit pissed with the end and the diary wall was sad.
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queentracy wrote: »
    Seems Dan's death has generated more grief than Jade's death!! With Jade it was just the media frenzy, most people werent that bothered, Dan's really got people upset tho... :cry:

Plus at least Danielle isn't screechy, annoying and actually is famous for something other than a reality show.
    I do think a support group is a bit much though.
  • Michelle_wMichelle_w Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    I do admit, that it has really got to me. No TV has ever got to me or made me cry this much! (and I watch a lot of tv!)

I had dreams about Dan last night, how freaky! Think it will take a few weeks to get that out my head, and Ronnies screams. But as someone else said, I think its the fact shes a young innocent girl, who had no happy times in EE, and now shes dead. Its horrinle!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    queentracy wrote: »

As much as I hate the whole Jade thing with the ridiculous publicity making her seem some sort of saint, at least she was a real life person.

To compare a fake made up tv character to a real person dieing is quite sick really
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    yes i agree think he's taking the piss..I'm actually ok with the whole thing now..feel a bit pissed with the end and the diary wall was sad.

I have just read the diary wall, thats made me sad :cry:
  • irishmikeeirishmikee Posts: 4,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too difficult to cope with all this. I'm watching the repeat on now and it just doesn't get any easier. Poor Danielle, Poor Ronnie. Not even Shakespeare couldn't come up with something so tragic.