Options

Perfection V Tipping Point V The Chase V Pointless

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    It's annoying how Pointless don't show all the Pointless answers in the final round, surely they could list more of them instead of 3 per screen.
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Common Denominator, only because I find it easy.

I like it too, but thank god for fast forward because there is soooo much filler.

Pointless is my favourite, but I love The Chase too.

Tipping Point and Perfection are both a bit meh.
  • Options
    NickLangleyNickLangley Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pointless - 'Xander and Richard make a very good on screen double act. I'm sure they must be brainstorming other vehicles for them.
  • Options
    pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    It's annoying how Pointless don't show all the Pointless answers in the final round, surely they could list more of them instead of 3 per screen.
    I find it even more annoying that they have moved to a new studio but yet still kept that same small square screen, why didn't they put in a proper sized screen instead and better graphics?
  • Options
    Phoenix04Phoenix04 Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »

They should be put online. It's annoying when you can't find out how good your answer was unless its pointless or said by a contestant
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard does read out more answers than there are on the screen sometimes, including some low marking ones too. I'd love to take part in a website version like the BBC already do with Popmaster.
  • Options
    Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,053
    Forum Member
    Pointless by a country mile. I'm completely addicted.

The Chase is OK.

Perfection is poor.

Tipping Point I saw once on a day off. I thought it had to be an Armando Ianucci pisstake, it was so bad. Then I realised it wasn't...:eek:

All quiz shows are filled with me shouting "How could you get that wrong? Everyone knows that!!" :D
  • Options
    Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Phoenix04 wrote: »
    They should be put online. It's annoying when you can't find out how good your answer was unless its pointless or said by a contestant

Or they could flash all the answers like on Who Dares Wins
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    first time i have seen tipping point. just getting into it, pointless and the chase seem to be all old repeats..
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching Perfection just now and it infuriates me how stupid people can be.

Last Friday a Doctor agreed that Jack the Ripper lived at 10, Rillington Place. None of the 'Usual suspects disagreed with her even though the idenity of Jack the Ripper is unknown:o

The same Doctor agreed that an average human brian weighed more than 10kg ( 22lb ):o

In the second final the finalist asked this lady to come down and help him. She agreed even though she was unsure on some of the answers. She persuaded him to change one answer which turned out to be the only one they got wrong.

He offered her half the money to mess things up for him:o

However, I still like the programme and Nick Knowles.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I loved Pointless at the start, but it has become too dumbed down. I only watch The Chase now. That seems to have gotten harder.
    I totally agree. I am getting bored with film, football and celebrity questions in every episode. Pointless seems a bit lazy and boring now.
    The banter between Richard and Alexander is annoying and far too much. Also what is the point of the seven minutes of introductions of the contestants at the beginning of the show?
    Pointless has gone on my list of watching afterwards on catch-up so as to skip the boring parts.

I still love Tipping Point especially that Ben Shepherd gets so emotionally involved. :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I totally agree. I am getting bored with film, football and celebrity questions in every episode. Pointless seems a bit lazy and boring now.
    The banter between Richard and Alexander is annoying and far too much. Also what is the point of the seven minutes of introductions of the contestants at the beginning of the show?
    Pointless has gone on my list of watching afterwards on catch-up so as to skip the boring parts.

I still love Tipping Point especially that Ben Shepherd gets so emotionally involved. :)

BIB...That has not happened for ages.
  • Options
    JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    BIB...That has not happened for ages.
    Some people forget when they are watching repeats!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    1.Chase
    2.Tipping Point.

For me there fantastic shows.Best teatime show ever.