Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Another story about Harvey in the Daily Mail online about him overeating and she has to padlock the fridge we have heard this story before so many times, you would forget she has three kids
    ..poor old Harvey is always good for publicity to show everyone what an amazing Mum Katie is.

I'm sure she looks after him herself 24/7 and doesn't have nannies! she is always travelling doing some publicity for her books/horsey stuff or perfume she is never home fgs, it's the Nannies who are bringing her kids up.

Just another story about Harvey overeating again... I thought her TV program was designed to enlighten us all about Harveys condition in a way that endless newspapaer and magazine articles didn't... having done all of the above it now seems that she is continuing to cash in on his disabilities, and I hope she is putting the money in trust for him.

It seems a bit cruel to highlight his problems time and time again ... just to raise her profile... I agree with the quote above that her mum and the nannies are really raising him... its her mum that went to the meeting to discuss a free school, if it happens (which I hope it does) I am sure it will be down to her mum... but at the time of success it will all be claimed by KP...

After all the real author of the books she puts her name to, is never in the photo shoots to publicise the book.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Just another story about Harvey overeating again... I thought her TV program was designed to enlighten us all about Harveys condition in a way that endless newspapaer and magazine articles didn't... having done all of the above it now seems that she is continuing to cash in on his disabilities, and I hope she is putting the money in trust for him.

It seems a bit cruel to highlight his problems time and time again ... just to raise her profile... I agree with the quote above that her mum and the nannies are really raising him... its her mum that went to the meeting to discuss a free school, if it happens (which I hope it does) I am sure it will be down to her mum... but at the time of success it will all be claimed by KP...

After all the real author of the books she puts her name to, is never in the photo shoots to publicise the book.
    I just read that article and not sure just what the point of it was.
    She locks her kitchen to keep Harvey out.
    Kieran/Kev works for a living.
    Harvey wakes her in the middle of the night.
    She has a bump.
    Harvey has a condition that makes him hungry all the time.
    Nothing new. Nothing of interest. Boring and repetitive and could have been done via telephone.....or text.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    My understanding is she had already had PND with Junior and then they came to stay immediately after Princess was born, which she wrote about whilst they were still together. She wanted to bond with Princess and wanted privacy.

Im not blaming he parents as they would have been invited by their son, but he clearly showed a completely lack of insensitivity in doing this, or perhaps he did not understand PND himself. .

"Came to stay" you see thats where I feel they share just as much blame and lack of sensitivity as him, its perfectly natural to have a house full for the first couple of days after a baby comes home, but most families, who dont have a filming schedule to meet of course, mostly leave the new parents in peace after that for the mum to recover and for both of them to share some time alone with their new infant,
    something that PA appears to have shown no interest in doing, so what with a film crew, his brother already living with them, and of course the ever present CP, is their any wonder she quite clearly showed signs of PND by staying up stairs, to anyone who cared enough to notice :rolleyes: cant imagine what it must have been like to walk into the kitchen for a coffee or the l/room to watch telly and it be full of people in the privacy of her own home that she wasnt comfortable with 24/7, dosent matter how big the house was, what did matter was they were there, and not just for short daily visits, but there to stay over night, night after night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    But Princess is now 5 years old, so isn't the question more why bring up old stuff years later to attack her children's grandparents - particularly when she herself says that Junior can now read the stuff himself (she said it as a dig against Pete, but the same rule applies to her too). For all we know, she probably agreed to their visit - Pete will not have just brought them to the house without discussing it with her, regardless of what she dictated for 'her book'. I doubt if they even knew it was a problem for her, that is if it was. She and Pete had a massive house with huge grounds - there were permanently people there, including her own mother. It was big enough for all to stay and they could entertain Junior while she was with Princess, in fact that was probably the idea behind their visit and she has conveniently forgotten that.

In my opinion, she just wants to get a reaction from Pete as she has with the other digs over the past couple of weeks - so far, he has not risen to the bait, so no doubt more will follow. What is interesting, why does she feel the need to do this when she so happy with her life now with her perfect husband
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    "Came to stay" you see thats where I feel they share just as much blame and lack of sensitivity as him, its perfectly natural to have a house full for the first couple of days after a baby comes home, but most families, who dont have a filming schedule to meet of course, mostly leave the new parents in peace after that for the mum to recover and for both of them to share some time alone with their new infant,
    something that PA appears to have shown no interest in doing, so what with a film crew, his brother already living with them, and of course the ever present CP, is their any wonder she quite clearly showed signs of PND by staying up stairs, to anyone who cared enough to notice :rolleyes: cant imagine what it must have been like to walk into the kitchen for a coffee or the l/room to watch telly and it be full of people in the privacy of her own home that she wasnt comfortable with 24/7, dosent matter how big the house was, what did matter was they were there, and not just for short daily visits, but there to stay over night, night after night
    You forgot to include Gaz & Philly and her mum and her PA and the nannies and cleaners. There is no doubting it was a crowded house ,but everyone other than the Andre grandparents was there by invitation of Pwicey,and that includes CP and any film crew. Pwicey invited them ALL in and two elderly people was hardly going to bust the seams of the house any further.
    Anyway,who invited them has never been in question.....their son did. So why isn't Pwicey sniping at HIM rather than two elderly pensioners ?
    That's the point.
    She is sniping at two oldies from the safety of her trash fest column and accusing them of causing her PND ,when they did nothing to deserve it .She is thick as a brick and needs to use google for something other than finding stuff about herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Oh is this ghastly creature still making the headlines......sooooooooooo desperate, it's sad! :yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I very much doubt PA parents were constantly in KP's face the whole they were there. They seem a very private shy couple who I can imagine spent a vast amount of their time looking after Junior to ease the burden on KP while she got over the birth of Princess and, as she had already had PND with Junior, I can imagine both KP and PA were given advice to give KP as much time to bond with Princess as possible.

How do you do that? By having others care for your other children, close by, to ease the burden. Also maybe PA's parents staying meant that KP's mum could be more on hand to help her, rather than have to look after Harvey and Junior?

As for the camera crew being there I can imagine that filming could have been put on hold whilst KP "recovered" or limited to certain days only or certain areas of the house if she wanted it. But I very much doubt KP would have wanted that as it would have meant she would be "off the airwaves".

I think she was perhaps put out because they helped maybe too much and maybe Junior liked them staying there.

She knows Junior can read stuff in the paper and has stated this fact but is now having a go at his elderly grandparents who I can imagine he loves very much. I think that will f*ck a child up more than dancing and mucking about in front of a camera on his dad's show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    But Princess is now 5 years old, so isn't the question more why bring up old stuff years later to attack her children's grandparents - particularly when she herself says that Junior can now read the stuff himself (she said it as a dig against Pete, but the same rule applies to her too). For all we know, she probably agreed to their visit - Pete will not have just brought them to the house without discussing it with her, regardless of what she dictated for 'her book'. I doubt if they even knew it was a problem for her, that is if it was. She and Pete had a massive house with huge grounds - there were permanently people there, including her own mother. It was big enough for all to stay and they could entertain Junior while she was with Princess, in fact that was probably the idea behind their visit and she has conveniently forgotten that.
    In my opinion, she just wants to get a reaction from Pete as she has with the other digs over the past couple of weeks - so far, he has not risen to the bait, so no doubt more will follow. What is interesting, why does she feel the need to do this when she so happy with her life now with her perfect husband

Perhaps the attacks are because her 1st husband has been looking very happy with his new partner and moved on,

and then the article about poor her and her poor son Harvey ...(who has had his dignity stolen from him by his mother).... is part of a ploy to get people on her side if the court case blows up in her face and we finally find out

just why her first husband left her?
    the inside information from husband number two
    and the dude who had a lucky escape back to Argentina????

I think she wants him to do something that will put him in a bad light ahead of the court case or alternatively she can't stand to see him happy and having moved on... either way she seems really pathetic!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Perhaps the attacks are because her 1st husband has been looking very happy with his new partner and moved on,

and then the article about poor her and her poor son Harvey ...(who has had his dignity stolen from him by his mother).... is part of a ploy to get people on her side if the court case blows up in her face and we finally find out

just why her first husband left her?
    the inside information from husband number two
    and the dude who had a lucky escape back to Argentina????

I think she wants him to do something that will put him in a bad light ahead of the court case or alternatively she can't stand to see him happy and having moved on... either way she seems really pathetic!
    BIB. I agree. She has been mouthing off re things the judge warned them NOT to mention and now she would just love to provoke PA into responding so she could point a pink talon at him and accuse him of going against the judge's instructions.
    She is a coward using the Andre grandparents as a weapon to poke Andre with. Appalling behaviour at a time when she should be happy and mellow . She will never be happy again in the way she was with Andre.
    Meanwhile Andre is content. Is Emily "the One" ? Who knows .But they are happy and glow together and it is killing the Pwicey.;)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe his parents could have come for a few days of they lived in the same country. However, seeing as they'd presumably flown from Oz to see their new grandchild, it would seem somewhat churlish to say 'right, you've had a few days, now p*ss off back to the other side of the world please'
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what the relationship is like with Keith's parents? Will he be inviting them to stay and look after Katie & Kushion while he goes off stripping of an evening?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I wonder what the relationship is like with Keith's parents? Will he be inviting them to stay and look after Katie & Kushion while he goes off stripping of an evening?

Do you think she's actually met them yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member

Laughed @ Kushion.:D .
    Well Gaz & Philly are no longer permanent fixtures so there are two empty spaces to be filled.
    Besides, she can't diss them in her next bio unless they do something awful like coming to stay with her.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Do you think she's actually met them yet?

Not sure Blondie, well they can't have been at the Sandal's wedding as there was only B&Q staff there (with the white Gazebo) - we havent really seen many pics of the Willy Wonka 'wedding' so who knows whether they were there and what on earth they make of it all..!
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    BIB. I agree. She has been mouthing off re things the judge warned them NOT to mention and now she would just love to provoke PA into responding so she could point a pink talon at him and accuse him of going against the judge's instructions.
    She is a coward using the Andre grandparents as a weapon to poke Andre with. Appalling behaviour at a time when she should be happy and mellow . She will never be happy again in the way she was with Andre.
    Meanwhile Andre is content. Is Emily "the One" ? Who knows .But they are happy and glow together and it is killing the Pwicey.;)
    It'll kill her even more if it turns out emily is with child.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder how her perfume sales are going ? Anybody here bought it ?
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how her perfume sales are going ? Anybody here bought it ?

I'm waiting for the local poundshop to have a sale.:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm waiting for the local poundshop to have a sale.:D

:D:D good one:cool:
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure Blondie, well they can't have been at the Sandal's wedding as there was only B&Q staff there (with the white Gazebo) - we havent really seen many pics of the Willy Wonka 'wedding' so who knows whether they were there and what on earth they make of it all..!

I should imagine they will want to keep a low profile, make quick visits and keep quiet to make sure they don't get a mention in her next book :eek:
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrote:
    So what has Price learned about business?

‘I haven’t really done anything wrong to learn from,’ she says. ‘I always put 100 per cent in. When the jobs end, we assess what could have gone better but, generally, everything goes according to plan.’

What could have gone better?

‘Nothing, really, because I always make sure I put my 100 per cent in,’ she says.

So all the lost endorsements and plunging sales figures are part of a plan?

And she says her appeal is: ‘I don’t give a s*** and I’m honest.’"
    wrote:
    The product launches keep her profile up and the money coming in but it’s her personal life that still drives the whole machine. It’s difficult to imagine papers covering her launch events if there wasn’t a regular stream of personal upheavals to keep her fans interested. Will a happily married Price, with no reality show, pursuing her privacy, still be able to sell perfume/books/stress tits?

If her personal soap opera is what drives her business, Kev has been terrible casting as he's so dull and hasn't provided any dwama. At least Leo was entertaining - some of the highlights in this article had me in stitches http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2012/oct/25/katy-price-leandro-penna-brain-blame :D

With Kev giving her so little to work with Katie's had to put all her efforts into trying to create some interest in her pregnancy but as the journalist says 'after all this hype, anything less than octuplets will be a bit of an anti-climax.'

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/08/katie-price-my-appeal-is-i-dont-give-a-s-and-im-honest-3870978/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    So all the lost endorsements and plunging sales figures are part of a plan?

And she says her appeal is: ‘I don’t give a s*** and I’m honest.’"

If her personal soap opera is what drives her business, Kev has been terrible casting as he's so dull and hasn't provided any dwama. At least Leo was entertaining - some of the highlights in this article had me in stitches http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2012/oct/25/katy-price-leandro-penna-brain-blame :D

With Kev giving her so little to work with Katie's had to put all her efforts into trying to create some interest in her pregnancy but as the journalist says 'after all this hype, anything less than octuplets will be a bit of an anti-climax.'

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/08/katie-price-my-appeal-is-i-dont-give-a-s-and-im-honest-3870978/

Ha ha ha she will be peed off when she reads that!
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Ha ha ha she will be peed off when she reads that!

Will she even understand the journalist is taking the pee :D
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was so pretty in the early pics! Why on earth did she have all that stuff done? :(

Blimey, she looks horrendous in pic 18 and pic 29 and she looks like a completely different person in pic 30!:eek:

Her eyes seem to have shrunk - not sure how that could have happened, unless it's something to do with the fillers she's had pumped into her face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Will she even understand the journalist is taking the pee :D
    Lol probably not!

She is pretty in the 2nd photo the 4th photo would scare a police horse :eek: