Options

ipod: some tracks don't play

marcouk76marcouk76 Posts: 1,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I don't know why this happens but some tracks I download aren't transferred to the ipod, even though they are in my iTunes.

Yesterday I have downloaded 10 tracks at the same time, opened in my iTunes and then connected the iPod and pressed "sync". Most of the tracks have gone trough but 2 of them haven't. Any idea on why this happens?

I thought of wiping out all the content from my iPod (30GB Video), do a full reset and then transfer everything again from my computer. How would I go about erasing all of the iPod current content?

Comments

• Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you connect the iPod to your computer you should have the option to "restore" it from within iTunes. If you select "restore" it will warn you that all your songs will be deleted.

I always choose the option to sync selected playlists rather than doing it all automatically, so I can ensure that the iPod has exactly the music I want.
  • Options
    marcouk76marcouk76 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inkblot wrote: »
    If you connect the iPod to your computer you should have the option to "restore" it from within iTunes. If you select "restore" it will warn you that all your songs will be deleted.

I always choose the option to sync selected playlists rather than doing it all automatically, so I can ensure that the iPod has exactly the music I want.

Thank you for your reply!

Yep, I have done that and it worked a treat! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignore