EE 2 years of Lola

dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Lola arrived on 12 July 2011 and 2 years on what do you think of the charactor?

There's a link below when she first appeared 2 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=YIG1cUME9PA

Comments

• IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have loved Lola from the start and I bet she will end up being a Stacey Slater type character in the future

Though they seem to be taking Lauren down that road
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    I luv Lola, Danielle is a brilliant actress, hope she stays with EE for the future. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has developed into a great young actress . :)

I'm sure a bright future lies ahead for Danielle .
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I liked her from the go, I have to say. Herself and Billy are great.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her, she is a fab character and Danielle is a great actress.
    Hope they give her some juicy storylines in the future :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Lola!
    Danielle Harold was brilliant in the Lexi custody storyline.
    I hope they give her a good new storyline soon.
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I think she needs new interesting stories, and preferably not romances. I'd prefer her to stay as a single mum, raising Lexi with the help of her family rather than shacking up with someone just to provide a new family unit.

Too many EE females are dependent on men to function properly and com across as doormats or desperate.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her - thought she was fantastic from day one. I did turn against her for a little while when she was running around behaving like a little thug and then whining that she might lose Lexi and the writing seemed to imply that we should be on her side - a bit like we are getting with Bianca at the moment - but she's come through that and is an absolutely fantastic young actress. It's also managed to give Billy a new lease of life as well which is good as he's a character who has been massively neglected recently.

I like Lola as a character who doesn't have some tedious love triangle going on but I'm sure at some point a boyfriend will be introduced which could also be good as we haven't seen a young man faced with taking on another man's child have we?
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Loathe her.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 yrs on, still fit :p
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Lola, it's taken a while, I think Lexi has been the making of her. I do like her friendship with Sharon.
  • Caza_BellowCaza_Bellow Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Lola but I prefer her when she is in scenes with the older cast as opposed to Abi, Jay, Dexter etc.
  • thedarklord _thedarklord _ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was never a huge fan of her at the beginning, in fact I hated Lola. But she has grown on me as she's gotten closer to Billy.
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    She's grown on me too, like her a lot more than I used to now due to the Lexi stuff.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she has improved since her acting upgraded from simply "squint eyes and pout" which was all she seemed capable of for the first 18 months.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes developed into a great young actress.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she's still in for another 2 years
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not fussed about her to be honest.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Love her considering its Danielle's 1st acting job she is friging awesome and nails it
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decent actress (at times she can be awful, though) but I don't like the character at all.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Took a little while to get her going but she's emerged into a good character and behind Lauren and maybe Jay, the best young character in the cast.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to say I love her feistiness
  • Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lola is great. The actress is good with the baby. She has good scenes with Billy, bringing him back to life. I'd miss her if she left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved her since the start! I like how she isnt one dimensional and we can see so many aspects of her character from her bratty gobby behavior to her love for Billy! The Lexi storyline really highlighted just what an incredible actress Danielle Harold is and what she brings to Lola!

I would like to see more of her family unit with Billy and the the vanished from the face of the earth Lexi! A thing like that is what EE needs a family that genuinely loves each other that dosnt have to go into the backstabbing territory!