The Sleaze might make the final if we miss this chance

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,573
Forum Member
✭✭✭
maybe Grace, too.

Ok, it's looking good for a Sleaze eviction, but complacency is a dangerous thing, and team smug's plans would have worked like a treat if the Sleaze and Imodium hadn't been banned from nominating. Richard and Lea would have been the only two up, and chances are it would have been Richard v one of the newbies a week later. Team smug's grip on power would have tightened and they'd have only got smugger.

There's a strong chance we would have been looking at a Sleaze, Imodium, Grace and Mikey final, as all four could use block voting to avoid the public vote altogether. How horrible would that have been? And it could still happen if the Sleaze survives this week, as chances are he won't be quite so stupid second time round.

Don't be complacent, VOTE SLEAZER!

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why should he not make the final? He's one of the stars of the show.
  • SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote:

And I am SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O bored of him already. :yawn:

He's a sexist bully with an annoyingly smug smirk and a dull repetitive line in self-delusion who suffers from small man syndrome.

If *this* is the star of the show then the show is in deep doo-doo! :D

Love Sunny x :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:

He's a top bloke. Unfortunately because he's successful in real life the old green eyed monster comes out and people want to vote him out.
    Just like last year. Anyway Maxwell had the last laugh because him and Saskia are still together despite the cynics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    count_olaf wrote:
    He's a top bloke. Unfortunately because he's successful in real life the old green eyed monster comes out and people want to vote him out.
    Just like last year. Anyway Maxwell had the last laugh because him and Saskia are still together despite the cynics.

That's right, that's EXACTLY the reason I dislike him?!?!

Seriously, unlike Sleazer I don't think people are THAT shallow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, unlike Sleazer I don't think people are THAT shallow.

Shallow?...this is BB we are talking about. Its shallow personified.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:

You can argue over the entertainment value of Seazer, but team smug making the final four would be a major switch off for most.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Successful? He's a market trader.... and I don't reckon that means commodities, it means dodgy tins of beans that are two mnth past the sell-by date. The guy is a worm.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncanco wrote:
    Successful? He's a market trader.... and I don't reckon that means commodities, it means dodgy tins of beans that are two mnth past the sell-by date. The guy is a worm.

"Who'll give me £5 for what's in this box?"
  • sunsetbeachersunsetbeacher Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slease is gone on friday so you's who like him, should make the most of his last day & a half
  • GutbomberGutbomber Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont agree with the comparison with Maxwell. Maxwell used to be quite funny at times, wheras Slezer has yet to make me laugh or even smile for that matter. He thinks he's the new Victor but hasnt got the wit, humour or intelligance to pull it off.