Options

Pes 11 Demo

withnailukwithnailuk Posts: 1,017
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Any one know when this is going live for psn+?

Comments

• Options
    williammurwilliammur Posts: 2,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you had looked at the EU blog first you would have noticed it is TODAY for plus members :D Can't wait!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    williammur wrote: »
    If you had looked at the EU blog first you would have noticed it is TODAY for plus members :D Can't wait!

i know it's today:) i meant what hour today:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    now says WENB
  • Options
    jubalcjubalc Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    you need to set you PS to auto download via the settings menu. Then it will download the game
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right guy's, just downloaded mine,it's still not on the list but if you turn on auto download's in setting's, then turn off ps3 mine came back on & dled it. Know going to play:)
  • Options
    da_sizda_siz Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    withnailuk wrote: »
    Right guy's, just downloaded mine,it's still not on the list but if you turn on auto download's in setting's, then turn off ps3 mine came back on & dled it. Know going to play:)

If it wants to! i find that the auto download isn't that reliable. hardly have anything auto downloaded.

Very much so looking forward to the demo tho. Always been a pro fan, yet every year they dissapoint me, although i still always play it. I have a feeling this year will be no exception.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    post thoughts when you get a chance please
  • Options
    MojoMasterMojoMaster Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    It's crunch time!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Played 3 games, so far. Play's alot better then 10,let's say that right away. Shooting does at time's seem to me a little floaty. But the movment of the player's are very impressive,you can feel the 360 movment this year without a doubt.

Lovely animations as well, you relly do feel like it is poss to run in passed defender's. You seem to have more control.

Music still is pap, menu's nice ,different this year as you drop & drag who you would like to sub( i liked that).

That's it for now.

Oh yeah, speed has slowed a little, which is nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    first impressions:

much much more freedom, the passing is excellent, the in game presentation is TV like,
  • Options
    Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Is this only ps3 ? Tried to find demo on xbox live but to no avail.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this only ps3 ? Tried to find demo on xbox live but to no avail.

yeah PSN+ this week, for free next week
  • Options
    technoguytechnoguy Posts: 2,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only played 2 games so far but i'm loving it. It feels a huge improvement over previous pes games.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Munich v Munich and trying to get through the defence is brutal...and i am decent player
  • Options
    ComedykevComedykev Posts: 524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is the commentary, i hear Lawro's gone for this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comedykev wrote: »
    How is the commentary, i hear Lawro's gone for this year?

No commentary (i presume to keep the download size down), its jim beglin with champion this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linking your faint's is very handy, the more i play the better it's becoming, Free kick's are still a bit of a pain & the crowd chant's are horrid as per:).

Over all, it's a nice demo with 10min game's ,only downer about the demo, is the bloody video you have to watch at the end of every match.

It's gonna be a lot better pes this year, without a doubt,going by how the demo is playing. Let's hope they get the online side of thing's nailed down & i.m.o fifa has a real rival this year.:D:p:D
  • Options
    PPIPPI Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    apparently the graphics in the demo are dumbed down to keep the file size low but the gameplay is final code.

folk going seriously mental about this demo over on the boards.

having played it at gamescom, i know why ;)

a year of pes bliss will hit the world again in october :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    some boards stuff....

so my impressions: AWESOME!!! the king is really back. just love this game. really happy I sold my FIFA10 and World Cup.
    Passing: very good, feels right from the beginning. still have to learn mastering it...
    Shooting and AI: Played 2 matches on Top Player so didn't got a lot of shots... AI is very good. I feel the players get tired faster than in PES2010 and that you feel it in the game.

There is just one thing bothering me: advantage rule... why is there no advantage rule in PES?!

and sorry guys, i don't have any camera...

cheers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    more....

PES 2011 INITIAL DEMO IMPRESSIONS

I have just finished playing 3 games of the PES 2011 demo. All of my matches were against the CPU on Professional difficulty.

The first match I was Barcelona against Bayern Munich and I lost 4-3. The second match I was SC Internacional against Chivas and I lost 1-0 and finally the third match I was Bayern Munich and I won 2-1 against Barcelona.

I have played the MLO Beta extensively and this demo is a clear step up from the MLO Beta code. I was impressed to see that many of the bugs we had addressed have gone but not all of them. Player runs are more intelligent when off the ball. Player response feels sharper and the shooting is much better but I think thats due to me playing with better teams now. However L1 change player is still a bit annoying.

I really love the shooting. It just feels great. I managed to score a beauty with Sergio Busquets from outside of the box with the outside of his foot and it curled and dipped into the bottom corner.

Player individuality is more pronounced in the demo. Messi is extremely dangerous and has fantastic close control but he isnt unstoppable. A well timed tackle will dispossess him. Robben as you would expect is a great dribbler.

Stamina can be seen without having to go into the options. It did seem to have an adverse effect in my Copa Libertadores match. My tired players were pushed off the ball easily and shots and passes were misplaced and hit.

Referees are much more strict than in the beta or PES 2010. Had many yellow cards in my first match due to late challenges.

Computer AI is quite impressive. They play really well by building up play and counter attacking at the right times.

Goalkeepers are definitely better than the MLO beta but they still make some silly mistakes. Victor Valdes rushed out off his line and let in a soft goal into his near post.

I havent had time to try out the new defensive system too much or the tricks so I will look into it a bit later.

The graphics seem better than in the MLO code and the replay function is fantastic. My complaint about the camera not keeping up with the action is now gone. The camera moves quicker than in the beta. All my matches were in wide cam.

The audio is improved also. There is no commentary in the demo obviously but the crowd are far more vocal. You can hear new chants and they boo really loudly when certain challenges are made or when the away team score.

Whats really annoying is that once the match is finished and you want to go back to the menu, the Gamescom trailer is played each and every time. Its so long and you cant skip it! I have to quit the game and start it again.
    Also team rosters arent up to date but its just a demo and they will be fixed for retail release.

Overall im very impressed. Its a clear step up from the MLO Beta and I keep getting that one more game feeling. For me its already the best PES this gen and a definite buy for any football fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and more...

Firstly the game looks and plays a lot better than it does on the vids.

I have played about 8 games on top player and scored just 4 goals and conceded 7. This game is difficult, not helped by the keepers saving shots that you think are destined for the net. I have seen 1 mistake in 8 games when the keeper helped the ball towards the goal instead of pushing it wide but it hit the post and I cleared it off the line.

The CPU AI is really good they try to make you play to your teams weakness for example I was Barcelona and the AI stopped me going out wide by doubling up on Messi and Pedro. The freedom you have now is beyond anything in PES before and maybe in FIFA. The animations are fluid and response times are perfect.

If you see a pass you can attempt it but it may not come off as you need to get the power and the aim near perfect depending on the player you have.

The best bits of the game are the shooting animations which look superb and the speed is just perfect. Also the dribbling and physical play really stands out now. I did a 30 yard shoulder barge contest between Lahm and Pedro and it was even all the way seeing as they are the same size.

The only negatives so far are the graphics look slightly grainy but they always get downgraded to keep DL size small and they are still a few weird looking animations.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it seems universal this year tht pes is back

of course some people will refuse to believe this because "KONAMI always let them down" lol

10min game? whohohoh...jsut click start>restart game in 90th min to avoid demo videos if its anything like pes 2010

pes demoers-can you still do shoot feint? (shoot then cancel)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got the demo downloaded and I must say I'm really impressed. This game has had a complete overhaul and is fantastic.

I've only played one game so far where I won 1-0 as Barcelona. Will report back later tonight once I play another few games. Initial thoughts though are that PES 11 is awesome.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    said this on the other thread i started, this is not pes as you know it

IT IS a new engine and konami HAVE said this is the game pes 2008 should have been

shout it from the rooftops folks... ITS BACK
  • Options
    Forum Member
    more.....

This game is incredible, two proper "WOAH!" moments in my first game, just little touches and animations that I wasn't expecting. Found it fairly easy on Professional but Top Player is a different proposition altogether. I'll upload a full game shortly although it might be a bit painful to watch. Still enjoyed playing it though.

Noticed a couple of dodgy ball moments, but no button lag at all. Keepers have generally been good too but I'm only three games in. So so impressed though, I'll be playing this all day and night.