Aden: "we've been through so much with the opposite sex" ..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
At the grand old age of 19 years old ... do you think this is even possible?!

I wonder how much he will change with Rebeckah going on Friday (its pretty much a given isnt it?) - i would like to see him wise up and recognise how she 'played' him over these 2 weeks - maybe he could do a rap about it aswell, we all loved the rap didnt we :D

Comments

• CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it might be interesting to see how he goes without Rebeckah. It could of course be worse as at least when he is wrapped around her he is pretty much quiet. He might start doing more rapping and then we will all be demanding that rebeckah return.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet some girl stole his ice lolly at the bus stop. That's the extent of his woman problems,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet some girl stole his ice lolly at the bus stop. That's the extent of his woman problems,

:D:D:D
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    At the grand old age of 19 years old ... do you think this is even possible?!

I wonder how much he will change with Rebeckah going on Friday (its pretty much a given isnt it?) - i would like to see him wise up and recognise how she 'played' him over these 2 weeks - maybe he could do a rap about it aswell, we all loved the rap didnt we :D

It's funny how all those blokes who brag about being with loads of women, always end up single and lonely...

Strange that isn't it? :rolleyes:

Jay, Aden, Anton...

Need I say more...
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That comment of his did make me laugh. :D

Sophie was much more fun when that d*ckhead Kris got the boot. I am sure it will do Aden good if Rebekah leaves...as long as he doesn't compose a heartbroken rap....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At 19 I'd falled in love and been hurt- hasnt everyone though? Mind you at that age i probably did think it was the end of the world, as a teenage girl i was prone to high drama ..the lad moved on pretty quickly though.. bloody men eh ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as long as he doesn't compose a heartbroken rap....

In Tashie's rap he said he'd have cried to have gotten the boo's she did ... with his love going out with 100 times more (i am guessing) i wonder if we'll see a full on tantrum with snot and tears from the big bad gansta blud ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems the type who wouldn't let go - obsessive - so I don't doubt he's had problems.

They've obviously had chats about their 'love' lives and I'm miffed none of that's been shown/

If Rebeckah goes we'll have to suffer the fallout -

'Bex is past
    knew it wouldn't last
    The pain too strong
    now she been gone.

or some other indecipherable C-rap!
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    I went through hell at the tender age of 13 when my first ever boyfriend broke my Maggie May by Rod Stewart vinyl during a cake and squash party!:eek: I never trusted men again after that.;):p:D
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd had several boyfriends and been married and split up by the age of nineteen!! Is Aden 19? I thought he was 20. Age is just a number, it's possible, as I found, and as mummymaz says, to be heartbroken by the age of 20.

We can only speculate as we haven't heard their discussions. Aden did say he had shagged 49 women so he has lived a bit for his young age.

It will be interesting to see how the 'friendship' between Aden and Rebeckah goes, at present we can only take her word for how she views him - if she stays, this might play out much differently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I went through hell at the tender age of 13 when my first ever boyfriend broke my Maggie May by Rod Stewart vinyl during a cake and squash party!:eek: I never trusted men again after that.;):p:D

:eek: you could well rap about that NightFalls :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In Tashie's rap he said he'd have cried to have gotten the boo's she did ... with his love going out with 100 times more (i am guessing) i wonder if we'll see a full on tantrum with snot and tears from the big bad gansta blud ?

Actually this could be his game plan. The poor lad, gets manipulated by an older woman, she leaves, his heart is broken but he grows up and goes on to shag many women, including welsh ones. :rolleyes:
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucypher wrote: »
    ...Aden did say he had shagged 49 women so he has lived a bit for his young age.

That's the problem with people today. They see one night stands as some sort of an achievement. :rolleyes:

How is having sex with 49 women - or girls - 'living'? I think it's a bad thing. Means you treat women like a sex doll. No emotion. No attachment. It's really quite pathetic. ;)

Look at the guy. He's never had a girlfriend. He doesn't know what love is. Like Jay. They're both very lonely deep down.

And let's not forget who these women are they've sh***ed. They don't have much of a reputation neither.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd had several boyfriends and been married and split up by the age of nineteen!! Is Aden 19? I thought he was 20. Age is just a number, it's possible, as I found, and as mummymaz says, to be heartbroken by the age of 20.

We can only speculate as we haven't heard their discussions. Aden did say he had shagged 49 women so he has lived a bit for his young age.

It will be interesting to see how the 'friendship' between Aden and Rebeckah goes, at present we can only take her word for how she views him - if she stays, this might play out much differently.

49 girls :D
    as if.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    49 girls :D
    as if.

I think it has been lost in translation. He didn't say he had sex with 49 girls.

He said he had sex with one girl and it lasted 49 seconds. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

49?! ...... Drawing boobs and ladybits on his right hand doesn't count.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the problem with people today. They see one night stands as some sort of an achievement. :rolleyes:

How is having sex with 49 women - or girls - 'living'? I think it's a bad thing. Means you treat women like a sex doll. No emotion. No attachment. It's really quite pathetic. ;)

Look at the guy. He's never had a girlfriend. He doesn't know what love is. Like Jay. They're both very lonely deep down.

And let's not forget who these women are they've sh***ed. They don't have much of a reputation neither.
    Bib - Is this what he has said? I know one of his ex girlfriends so thats not true if he is telling people that :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pringles_x wrote: »
    Bib - Is this what he has said? I know one of his ex girlfriends so thats not true if he is telling people that :p

Really? Who is she? When did she go out with him?

I don't think we need to speculate on the women he has shagged. Enough that he thinks it's something to boast about. I hope he learns something about respect for women through being on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pringles_x wrote: »

Oohhhh spill the beans please! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think he said he'd "been with" 49 women
  • PaulB1973PaulB1973 Posts: 2,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aden was born on 31st August 1992 - only recently turned 19 (makes me feel rather old).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wrong thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually this could be his game plan. The poor lad, gets manipulated by an older woman, she leaves, his heart is broken but he grows up and goes on to shag many women, including welsh ones. :rolleyes:

Good to see you're getting a sense of humour now. Well done! Do you think he'll really go back to Welsh women though?
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    PaulB1973 wrote: »
    Aden was born on 31st August 1992 - only recently turned 19 (makes me feel rather old).

He doesn't look good on it though - the way his skin all hangs down in lumps on his chest and stomach when he sits down shirtless in the diary room (as per last night). I've seen 60 year old men on the beach with better abs!

Call me shallow - but we are talking about Aden.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? Who is she? When did she go out with him?

I don't think we need to speculate on the women he has shagged. Enough that he thinks it's something to boast about. I hope he learns something about respect for women through being on the show.
    Oohhhh spill the beans please! :D
    Nothing exciting to tell really i'm afraid :p It was quite recently, they worked together. They weren't together for that long though, he had only recently got out of a 3 year relationship (i think it was 3 years, it was long anyway) not long before they got together.