Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    Did you clock the picture of the childrens swing hanging from underneath it ? :eek:

Not at first i didnt, then someone else mentioned it and i went back for another look - :eek:
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Evening all :D
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    doodle doo wrote: »
    night moots, i know that feeling very well. here, have a horlicks, a massive teddy (he always comes in handy at these times) and a lark to sit near the window ready for the morning :) sleep well, you'll make it :)

aww, that's so kind. they take ages to say 'mummy' and come towards you don't they, i forget that bit. your OH sounds just the ticket for a little tonkinese :cool: is it going to be an in cat or outdoors? i really really hope you get buyers soon and a new house and new kitty. cross fingers for you :)

Thanks doods - I guess it'll happen eventually.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Folks,:)

Cold and sunny here and we are perversely, hoping for some wind as it is Clean Monday when we all fly our kites.Last year was the only time in Living memory that the weather was too bad to fly them -in Attika, anyway, the rest of the country might have fared better.We ended up sitting in a cafe with coffee and Ouzo, drenched to the skin,
    This means we have 2 years worth of sins to let go of, today...:p;) We had a brand new kite last year, too, so double disappointment.Needless to say, the run is on a hill.....

2 years worth of sins - wow Arte - I'd probably have to run for several days:cool:
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Yeah right. :p

I was always under the impression you did it to benefit others in some way.
    If you're giving up chocolate or booze for a short time you're only gonna over indulge at a later date surely. So it's a pointless exercise.

They're gorgeous, their ears look too big for their wee head. :D

I didn't like her at all......she was a rebel without a clue & spoiled BB for me the whole time she was in there. Her whining voice drove me mad!
    As for St Pete......OMG! I would have taken great delight in banging those bloody pot lids over his head! :mad:

That's horrible!

Hahahahaha, I thought you were on about some heart condition people had. :D
    I don't have one of those, I don't have any intention of ever having one either.

That always makes me laugh too when I think about it. :D

A reputable dealer should always have the kittens jabbed at 12 weeks! As for not being litter trained, the mum teaches them from a very early age to use a tray. :confused:

It get's light here just after 6-00am.

Morning Eddy. :D

English/Cypriot wusses. :p

I think the purpose of 'giving up' was originally a test of self discipline - only more recently did it involve giving to/helping others. I've probably formed that impression from the catholics who went to the same school as me:confused:

When our cats have had kittens, we taught them to use the tray. The mum licks their bums in the first few weeks so they don't need anywhere to wee or poo, but when she loses interest they wander about looking for a suitable place! We just lifted them into the tray a few times and they got the hang of it - probably only a day or maybe 2 - they're naturally very clean, of course.

I was thinking last night, there might be non posting lurkers reading the thread at the moment wishing there was less cat-chat so I'll endeavour to keep quiet about it all until the kitten arrives! Can't promise though;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning Honey :D

I was mildly irritated when that happened, Victor was my favourite that year and he blew it.

Morning Flora, morning everyone:)

Victor was my favourite too, I was annoyed that he allowed himself to be manipulated:( As he's said since however, being in that madhouse on the 'wedding day' was enough to drive anyone up the wall!
  • Options
    ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    I am tempted to go. :D

Cleverly engineered by Shell. And she still didnt win!

Well just make sure it definitely IS Kansas before you go.
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »

2 years worth of sins - wow Arte - I'd probably have to run for several days:cool:

I think the purpose of 'giving up' was originally a test of self discipline - only more recently did it involve giving to/helping others. I've probably formed that impression from the catholics who went to the same school as me:confused:

When our cats have had kittens, we taught them to use the tray. The mum licks their bums in the first few weeks so they don't need anywhere to wee or poo, but when she loses interest they wander about looking for a suitable place! We just lifted them into the tray a few times and they got the hang of it - probably only a day or maybe 2 - they're naturally very clean, of course.

I was thinking last night, there might be non posting lurkers reading the thread at the moment wishing there was less cat-chat so I'll endeavour to keep quiet about it all until the kitten arrives! Can't promise though;)

I like kitten talk.....are you getting a kitten JoJo? :D

Is there a wedding soon? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    minkski wrote: »

Oy....its me that does confused hours . :p
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Evening minks :D

Victor was my favourite too, I was annoyed that he allowed himself to be manipulated:( As he's said since however, being in that madhouse on the 'wedding day' was enough to drive anyone up the wall!

Morning JoJo :D

I remember talking to the tv telling Victor not to rise to it but he didnt hear me apparently :D
    Oy....its me that does confused hours . :p

Morning acker :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Morning JoJo :)...and any and all .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

If lurkers dont like it i hope they will join in and change the subject if they wish. I'm happy with cat talk though. :)

I remember talking to the tv telling Victor not to rise to it but he didnt hear me apparently :D
    I was yelling too.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Too little, too late, I have now found someone more reliable so dont come knocking this year for a Christmas box :p:D

Its not that bloody Ernie is it ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not that bloody Ernie is it ?

Well he has the fastest milk float in the west :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well just make sure it definitely IS Kansas before you go.

What's gong on 'ere then? Acker in attendance during daylight hours:cool:
    I like kitten talk.....are you getting a kitten JoJo? :D

Is there a wedding soon? :D

:D You'll be sorry you asked about the latter - there's another one on the cards for 2014!! You'll all have 2013 off though, no weddings imminent this year - just animals:cool:
    Evening minks :D

Morning JoJo :D

Morning acker :D

No he didn't hear me either!
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont mind the cat-chat - if any lurkers dont tough, they should join in and change the subject!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's gong on 'ere then? Acker in attendance during daylight hours:cool:

:D You'll be sorry you asked about the latter - there's another one on the cards for 2014!! You'll all have 2013 off though, no weddings imminent this year - just animals:cool:

No he didn't hear me either!

See post 1985 :o
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Evening minkski.:))))))))))))))))
    Are you just coming out of hibernation then?.:DDDDDDDDDDD

Morning/Afternoon JoJo.:)))))))))))))
    Afternoon acker.:)))))))))))))
    All those milk floats but they all do the same job, milk from 'A' to 'B':DDDDDDDDDDD
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Evening minkski.:))))))))))))))))
    Are you just coming out of hibernation then?.:DDDDDDDDDDD

Morning/Afternoon JoJo.:)))))))))))))

Afternoon acker.:)))))))))))))
    All those milk floats but they all do the same job, milk from 'A' to 'B':DDDDDDDDDDD

You can say the same about cars. Rolls or mini, tis all the same!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If lurkers dont like it i hope they will join in and change the subject if they wish. I'm happy with cat talk though. :)

I was yelling too.:D

We tried but you just cant help some people :D

For all that he still did a better job than you :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You can say the same about cars. Rolls or mini, tis all the same!
    Oh No, not having that, until all cars are 4x4 with Diesel Engines, Automatic Transmission and Winter Tyres, then they will be more equal.:DDDDDDDDDD
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Oh No, not having that, until all cars are 4x4 with Diesel Engines, Automatic Transmission and Winter Tyres, then they will be more equal.:DDDDDDDDDD

Yeah, but I can get mini rolls in my fridge . :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    A reputable dealer should always have the kittens jabbed at 12 weeks! As for not being litter trained, the mum teaches them from a very early age to use a tray. :confused:

hey scotty, he didn't come from a dealer, he was part burmese and a freebie from someone i know. he lived with a troop of cats and was the last left of a litter she'd given away. they had access to the garden where she lived so they never had a litter tray as far as i know. it didn't take him long to get the idea though, and i got him jabbed on his first vet checkup. was no trouble for me to do it.

did someone say sausage rolls?! :D hey acks :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With the temperature 7 degs or lower you need winter tyres and the fridge should be below 6.:)))))))))))
    doodle doo wrote: »
    hey scotty, he didn't come from a dealer, he was part burmese and a freebie from someone i know. he lived with a troop of cats and was the last left of a litter she'd given away. they had access to the garden where she lived so they never had a litter tray as far as i know. it didn't take him long to get the idea though, and i got him jabbed on his first vet checkup. was no trouble for me to do it.

did someone say sausage rolls?! :D hey acks :)
    Afternoon Dood.:)))))))))))

Love sausage rolls, but if the sausage is not good for you and the roll isn't much better it's about time they came up with recipe that is good for you eh.:DDDDDDDDD
This discussion has been closed.