Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xkygrn.jpg

One for the tour - foxtrot?

This is lovely, and the start of it , he.d fallen hook line and sinker, by this time , and couldn't hide it , bless him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So pleased you enjoyed the show Yungathart.

Artem has said he doesn't dance when he is out socially. That would mean drinking with the guys. As you say, he probably doesn't have happy memories about weddings. Doesn't look as though he will get to his best friend's wedding because of the DTTM tour.

Thank you silversandy. No it does not look a good date for the trip over there, such a shame , unless of course his medics dont let him make the journey back here, before then, god forbid :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had wondered if you would have jumped without me , but it cant be long before we do .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xehki9.jpg

I quite like this photo.

I quite like the fella in the photo,:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night all, its been a long tiring day , sweet dreams
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lovely sunny day for Kara's duites as bridesmaid for her friend G.I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful day for Tom & G.Good luck to them :)

Looking forward to seeing loads of pic's if they have a Mag exclusive :)

Another day and not expecting too much on hearing any news from A,I think he has gone into hibernation Hahaha !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw a pic of Kristina & Katya (on FB) on Katya's hen night last night.

Not a good one of Katya looks too thin in the face,gaunt :( maybe tour has been too demanding ,needs a good meal inside of her before her wedding !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    A lovely sunny day for Kara's duites as bridesmaid for her friend G.I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful day for Tom & G.Good luck to them :)

Another day and not expecting too much on hearing any news from A,I think he has gone into hibernation Hahaha !!!

No i think he is sulking :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Marios Cafe ‏ @Marios_Cafe
    What a beautiful day for my daughter @giovannafalcone and future son in law @tommcfly to get married. Perfetto.

Giovanna Falcone ‏ @giovannafalcone
    @tommcfly: I'm sure I'm meant to be doing something today.” naaah! Just your average boring Saturday! Xxxx

Harry Judd ‏ @mcflyharry
    It's a beautiful day for a wedding :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

it is a beautiful sunny day for a wedding ,a bit chilly in the breeze,but I dont think they will notice that, and if its like most of the mag covered weddings everything will be shielded by screens ,so that they wont be out in the open , I bet they are all getting excited and being spoiled and papmered .

If only it was all complete , you never know he might tweet them ,best wishes , or tell everyone how beautiful one of the bridesmaids is , but then pigs might fly too.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    it is a beautiful sunny day for a wedding ,a bit chilly in the breeze,but I dont think they will notice that, and if its like most of the mag covered weddings everything will be shielded by screens ,so that they wont be out in the open , I bet they are all getting excited and being spoiled and papmered .

If only it was all complete , you never know he might tweet them ,best wishes , or tell everyone how beautiful one of the bridesmaids is , but then pigs might fly too.:rolleyes:

Yep have them fed and primed to fly :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BJgirl wrote: »
    No i think he is sulking :D:D

LOL, :D:D:D:D:D

You never know the Dr might have told him , if you use your tweeting finger , it will hinder the healing process in your leg , so he is faithfully keeping to it .;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL, :D:D:D

You never know the Dr might have told him , if you use your tweeting finger , it will hinder the healing process in your leg , so he is faithfully keeping to it .;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:
    he will be snoring his head off now ! mind you Kara may be as well if she is jet lagged bless her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D Will do !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he will be snoring his head off now ! mind you Kara may be as well if she is jet lagged bless her

You could well be right .thank god there was no hiccups with air travel yesterday,she was leaving it a trifle late , unless they were hoping Artem might be able to travel too, at the last minute.?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think that I once asked this before , but cant remember the answer, having never been to USA , is the jet lag worse flying back to UK or going out there. I have a vague idea , that Kara said once that Artem was taking days to get over the tiredness, but last time he went straight to join the Pro's practice from the Airport .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't hold your breath..I'm pretty confident Pigs Might Fly :D:D
    Then again I'm praying for a Miracle and he has come home and will surprise us on the pic's....:rolleyes:

I noticed the guy who tweeted re Kara coming home yesterday works on Virgin Airways.
  • Options
    Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, It is a lovely morning here, hope it is the same in London for the Wedding.
    I remember that Yungathart, about the jet lag and Kara saying that Artem took days to get over it. Just thinking maybe this time next week he will be on his way home. Fingers and everything else crossed.
    It was lovely to see these 2 Pics when I started up this morning, they are just Gorgus!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    I think that I once asked this before , but cant remember the answer, having never been to USA , is the jet lag worse flying back to UK or going out there. I have a vague idea , that Kara said once that Artem was taking days to get over the tiredness, but last time he went straight to join the Pro's practice from the Airport .
    From personal experience these flights are normally overnight arriving in UK early morning. If you can keep yourself busy, and not go to bed when you get back, usually exhausted by 9pm and get a good night sleep. Don't feel too bad the next morning. If you do sleep when you get back, very difficult to get to bed on our time. Definitely worse coming back to UK than going. Would think that Kara would travel Business Class & probably get upgrade to First with a comfy bed. Pity we think she was travelling solo;)
    Off out to enjoy beautiful weather.
  • Options
    AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think its worse for jet lag coming back. Having been to the US many times flying back seems to take longer, you usually travel through the night arriving the next morning here in UK. I never sleep on planes, especially during the night so feel exhausted for at least three to four days. Climatising to change of temperature usually hits me aswell !! The time difference upsets your body clock. So for me it definitely is worse on the return journey.

I dont enjoy flying, at all, the claustrophobic atmosphere, smell of the food when its served, uncomfortable seats, I could go on.... !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant believe the beautiful weather for the wedding today. Wonder what time and where it is. Shame Artem hasnt been able to come back for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a nightmare logging into DS this morning. Has anyone else had trouble. Keeps saying not logged in and then comes up with registering account (My Account) every time. Getting frustrated now.!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    Having a nightmare logging into DS this morning. Has anyone else had trouble. Keeps saying not logged in and then comes up with registering account (My Account) every time. Getting frustrated now.!!!

yep been like it for a few days have to log in several times a day annoying or what
This discussion has been closed.