Amy Pond- was she a Ganger?

2»

Comments

• floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    How about the entire series is just an illusion created by the villain from last series - The Dream Lord.

The three of them are captured by the Dream Lord! Daa daa daaa!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    badwolf83 wrote: »
    Or perhaps on the basis of Idris' statement "the only water in the forest is the river" it happened during the events of 'Time of Angels' meaning that in 'Flesh and Stone' there was only River in the forest and no Pond. Just my 2 cents worth!

Me too! Posted in another thread but pleased to see someone thinking the same as me.

I'm thinking back to Time of Angels when River gave Amy that injection. Because...

I never did find out what that injection was.

2nd episode was called Flesh and Stone.

The only water in the forest...

And I think in Amy's Choice, that ganger Amy and real Amy were more aligned in the dream world and that's why she was pregnant in that reality.

Also, in Flesh and Stone -

River shouting about hurrying and running out of time to the cleric guy.
    River being there on a mission to earn her pardon (could well have been her mission to get pregnant Amy to the cell)
    River teleports Amy out of the forest, possibly a couple of times during the two episodes the swap would be possible.
    And finally, Amy getting all amorous towards the Doctor at the end never seemed right to me. Maybe that was the clone doing so because of some sort of new ganger thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Good call I think you could be onto something there seeing as
    the Clerics

appear to be one of the villains of next week's ep. Still puzzled as to the role squinty bint will play in it all though, the trailer gives me the impression of her being evil, however,
    various spoiler sites have reported Amy being gutted at having killed Madam Kovarian, who most believe to be eye patch lady/squinty bint (delete as applicable)