Options

Amy Pond to return in Christmas Special?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
Forum Member
Just re-watching Series 6, Episode 2 (Day of the Moon) and found an interesting piece of dialogue between Amy and The Silence.
While she is in the chair trapped after being captured by The Silence, one of the creatures says to her
"You are Amelia Pond" "We do you honor" "You will bring The Silence" "But your part will soon be over"

Weather or not the Doctor delayed The Silence with their plan in Day of the Moon by putting the video of one of the creatures saying "You should kill us all on sight".

Could be interesting to see if Amy plays a part in the Fall of the Eleventh.

Comments

• Options
    Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her bringing the Silence is just because she gives birth to River. I think she may have a cameo role but other than possibly River, I doubt we'll see any former companions (that we know of) appearing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I think her bringing the Silence is just because she gives birth to River. I think she may have a cameo role but other than possibly River, I doubt we'll see any former companions (that we know of) appearing.

That could be true. But The Silence must have known that River did not kill the Doctor in the end.
  • Options
    DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    I hope not because that means that awful wig will also be returning. I'll have enough to deal with trying not to get distracted by Matt's hair peace.
  • Options
    Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That could be true. But The Silence must have known that River did not kill the Doctor in the end.

I thought the whole point was that his death was a fixed point in time and part of the whole "going dark" thing he's got going on was that the Silence thought they'd killed him and therefore would stop chasing him (obviously by Trenzalore at Christmas it appears they'll have figured out their mistake but at the time they thought it had worked).
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    I hope not because that means that awful wig will also be returning. I'll have enough to deal with trying not to get distracted by Matt's hair peace.

When DT walked in front of rose his hair was all spikey
    they cut away then back and his hair was flat...:D I bet rose must have touched his hair or something and was edited out.