Amy Winehouse as the next Doctor???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
Forum Member
In the world according to RTD maybe ...

http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/080708/340/i2wqw.html&e=l_news_dm

Anyone else really glad he's leaving now??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    That story is so obviously made up it's not even funny :)
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aspartame wrote: »
    That story is so obviously made up it's not even funny :)

Yeah, we all know Amy has been cast as Skeletor in the new Masters of the Universe series.
  • JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes I think we dont give the press enough praise for being creative :rolleyes::D
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it was true we'd be watching episodes where Amy uses the TARDIS to visit dealers! Where the cameras wont be allowed!

What a load of crap that is.

Even if they decided to be crazy and cast a female doctor it certainly wouldnt be a drugged up singer!
  • dannyb0yukdannyb0yuk Posts: 2,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, we all know Amy has been cast as Skeletor in the new Masters of the Universe series.

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7776/skellywinehouseri1.jpg
  • JimmyJoeJimmyJoe Posts: 17,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dannyb0yuk wrote: »

PMSL! I cant tell which is which! :eek::D
  • SamsterSamster Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I would have thought Amy Winehouse would be more interested in a role with Top Gear :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Heaven forbid a slapper like her gets to do a role of this size.
    What sort of role model is she??
    This countrys kids are screwed up enough without a drug crazed monster like her taking a lead role in prime time television. I think RTD has lost the plot
  • ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mshale wrote: »
    Heaven forbid a slapper like her gets to do a role of this size.
    What sort of role model is she??
    This countrys kids are screwed up enough without a drug crazed monster like her taking a lead role in prime time television. I think RTD has lost the plot

I suspect you will find that this is a 100% wind-up by RTD, directed at the right-wing press who constantly rubbish him (Daily Mail, take a bow), and the 'mosquitos' who automatically attack everything he does in their endless personal vendetta against him.

Anyone who takes this seriously needs their head examining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    When I saw the title of this thread, this was the look on my face
    :eek:
    and then
    :confused:
  • RobWolfRobWolf Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    I can't read newspapers now, because she's always in 'em. And I feel PHYSICALLY SICK when I see a photo of her. Seriously. It's even worse when you occasionaly see a pic from when she first came on the scene and was STUNNING. I think part of the problem is she got I with the wrong bloke.....

They're talking about her doing the theme song for (Harry Potter and the) Quantum of Solace (you know what I'm saying ;)), personally I don't think she should be allowed any opportunities like that as she sets a bad example, she shouldn't be rewarded for it

Wino also serves as good mental image if you need to get rid of an erection in a hurry too, TRIED AND TESTED - with Wino I can get it down in less than 30 seconds :D She's like the opposite of an impotence cure!