[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's out today!!?
    How much do I hate work right now?.
  • Options
    BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    I never did the satellite dish objective. I used charm/persuasion to talk myself into not having to do it.

Also, if you're at GNR, make sure that you picked up the mini-nuke launcher off of the downed Brotherhood of Steel soldier after you killed the behemoth. I only say that because I missed it the first time around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does any one know where the number 4 Alien Captive Recording is i can't find it any where?
  • Options
    tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    Just finished Mothership Zeta; it was mostly fun, I turned up the difficulty to Hard to make more of a challenge and it was fairly good, any easier and it would have been boring.

In order of how much I enjoyed each of the 5 pieces of DLC;

1. Broken Steel
    2. Mothership Zeta
    3. Operation Anchorage
    4. Point Lookout
    5. The Pitt
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    does any one know where the number 4 Alien Captive Recording is i can't find it any where?
    anyone?
  • Options
    cbatescbates Posts: 1,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone?

Have you never heard of the all-knowing, Fallout wiki?!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Captive_Recording
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hi i just completed the new add-on ive miss tho Alien Captive Recording 9, 13,19,20,21, is there any way to still get them still or do i haf to do the add-on again?
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hi i just completed the new add-on ive miss tho Alien Captive Recording 9, 13,19,20,21, is there any way to still get them still or do i haf to do the add-on again?

Once you have completed it there is no way to go back to certain parts of the ship. Sorry but you are going to have to do it again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sotek wrote: »
    Once you have completed it there is no way to go back to certain parts of the ship. Sorry but you are going to have to do it again!

Not true. You can use the transporters. The only place I havent got to was the holding cells where you start off at. If your missing the recording from this area you will have to start again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any one know of any good maps omline of the space ship that show you where every thing is?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cbates wrote: »

Haha, nice find! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    any one know of any good maps omline of the space ship that show you where every thing is?

As I have already told you, anything you could ever what to know about Fallout can be found on it's wiki!!!!

http://www.fallout.wikia.com
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D love it! Could do with a fallout 3 soundtrack.
    The one that was with the pre-order was rather cool looking if i remember.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I have already told you, anything you could ever what to know about Fallout can be found on it's wiki!!!!

http://www.fallout.wikia.com
    look on there dident find what i wont
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    look on there dident find what i wont

The add-on only recently came out, give it time.

Plus if whatever you want isn't on there it'll probably be impossible to find elsewhere.

Looking through this page with give you details on where things are - http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mothership_Zeta_%28vehicle%29
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ToomaMcC wrote: »
    :D love it! Could do with a fallout 3 soundtrack.
    The one that was with the pre-order was rather cool looking if i remember.

If I could figure out how I can do an imix I could do a fallout 3 mix on iTunes
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not true. You can use the transporters. The only place I havent got to was the holding cells where you start off at. If your missing the recording from this area you will have to start again.

So what I said was, in fact, true then! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Really? I couldn't figure a way to get back to any of the 3 sections you have to disable; the cryo bit, the robot bit and the hangar. Where are the teleporters to get back there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sotek wrote: »
    So what I said was, in fact, true then! :rolleyes:

Yeah. Sort of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Continued with my new game save today. Highlights of the day included blowing up Megaton and stuffing Mr. Burke's dead body inside a bathtub after giving him a lesson in how to use a baseball bat.

Does anyone know whether ANY megaton residents survived the explosion? I'm not a noob to this game, just that this is the first time I've gone down this route.
  • Options
    Daveoc64Daveoc64 Posts: 15,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iHelix wrote: »
    Continued with my new game save today. Highlights of the day included blowing up Megaton and stuffing Mr. Burke's dead body inside a bathtub after giving him a lesson in how to use a baseball bat.

Does anyone know whether ANY megaton residents survived the explosion? I'm not a noob to this game, just that this is the first time I've gone down this route.

Moira Brown (the owner of Craterside Supply) will survive, although she becomes a Ghoul.

That means you can still do her quest ("The Wasteland Survival Guide").

Some of the generic residents can randomly appear in the Wasteland in a hostile state.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daveoc64 wrote: »
    Moira Brown (the owner of Craterside Supply) will survive, although she becomes a Ghoul.

Some of the generic residents can randomly appear in the Wasteland in a hostile state.
    wadent you be hostile if sum one blow up ya house lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Daveoc64 wrote: »

Where does Moira Brown head off to? Does she go to the ghoul place (the name leaves me) or just wander the wasteland?
  • Options
    Daveoc64Daveoc64 Posts: 15,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iHelix wrote: »
    Where does Moira Brown head off to? Does she go to the ghoul place (the name leaves me) or just wander the wasteland?

I think it depends.

Sometimes she goes to the Underworld (the ghoul place) and other times she hovers around the remains of Megaton.