Options

Rav Wilding gets new girlf but just wants a low key, non public romance ok guys?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    I really hate it when people refer to women in animal terms. Are you trying to come across as spiteful and vulgar?

Nope, just stating my opinion, same as you.

And if I want to call a woman who, on one of those pictures lexi22 linked, to appears to be fingering herself "a dog" then I shall do.

But let's hope her non public, not for hire, certainly not for cash romance with Rav will allow her to get her titties redone though eh as they appear to be pointing in different directions?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, just stating my opinion, same as you.

And if I want to call a woman who, on one of those pictures lexi22 linked, to appears to be fingering herself "a dog" then I shall do.

But let's hope her non public, not for hire, certainly not for cash romance with Rav will allow her to get her titties redone though eh as they appear to be pointing in different directions?

:rolleyes:

I saw those pics and I was amazed at this refined young Lady; a picture of elegance and understatement; absolutely stunning:eek:;)
  • Options
    Sapphire SunSapphire Sun Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    "...she's very classy..."

pic of *cough* 'classy' girlfriend

A mangey mutt reincarnated.:D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    At least she's nought like his previous blonde, enhanced frame hungry girlfriend. By contrast this one is refreshingly demure and refined.