Options

Botched Up Bodies.

2»

Comments

• Options
    cuzacuza Posts: 1,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that ridiculous wanting to change the colour of your eyes! Talk about vanity.

No way would I let someone do that to my eyes. Good God, our eyes are precious. I know, my dad lost his sight and the last four years of his life were miserable.

Absolute idiocy.
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a dozy mare.
  • Options
    Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i cant believe this woman wanted to change her eyes, theyre absolutely stunning!
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cuza wrote: »
    Isn't that ridiculous wanting to change the colour of your eyes! Talk about vanity.

No way would I let someone do that to my eyes. Good God, our eyes are precious. I know, my dad lost his sight and the last four years of his life were miserable.

Absolute idiocy.

And accept any old colour because they'd run out of the colour that she wanted. :confused:
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her nipples look very odd.
  • Options
    peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Her nipples look very odd.

They look better, but still a bit strange.
  • Options
    Flower PotFlower Pot Posts: 16,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i'm glad i havent got a webcam on cos this is my face through a lot of this!

http://www.elsaelsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/horrified-baby-face.jpg
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peach45 wrote: »
    They look better, but still a bit strange.

Yes they look loads better now, I suppose in time they will look even better.
  • Options
    etamineetamine Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    And accept any old colour because they'd run out of the colour that she wanted. :confused:

I watched an interview she did on Tyra's show, she made the decision one day and booked it the next.

That said, I worked in an opticians for a while and I did see someone come in with them done :( They got referred to the eye hospital, a nasty combo of corneal injury and cataracts. There was also glaucoma later on.