EE: Just remember, everyone has everyone else's phone number

Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
Forum Member
Obviously in our eagerness to get to the bottom of who killed "the beloved Lucy" ( ;-) ), we are going to spend the next day deducing who it might be from Emma's phone call. Her closeness to the Beales and the Brannings has led many to speculate that she is phoning a member of one of those two families.

However this is EE where, for some inexplicable reason, everyone has everyone else's phone number, so don't be surprised if Emma (Nancy Drew) phones and arranges to meet up with, let's say, Kush. ;-)

Comments

• shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yh its baffling me, but thought i have also been thinking, emma could of accuse the wrong person. DTC says watch the 19th episode very carefully. I have watched it a number of times, and can only see Lee as the killer in that episode. I bet it was whitney deleting the messages from lee, to cover for him.
  • IWasBoredIWasBored Posts: 3,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ when/what was the 19th episode?
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right about EE's unique phone contact lists but I think that

a) Emma's reaction to Max and Lauren coming home

and

b) Her choice of words on the phone ("I'm glad I managed to get hold of you")

are significant in posters' thinking.

B suggests it's someone she hasn't seen recently, whether that be for a good few hours or even longer as she wasn't sure if the person would answer the phone.

A suggests she doesn't want Lauren and Max to know what's she thinking. She is close to the Brannings so why would she bolt out of the room when she heard them come in, unless it's information she didn't want them knowing. I'm sure she admitted to them that she gave the laptop to the police, so why the reticence now?

Taking A and B into account, I reckon Emma suspects Abi.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IWasBored wrote: »
    ^ when/what was the 19th episode?

19th December

Emma talking to Lauren about the computer and the message box being deleted re Whitney , and Abi listening at the door stands out to me. That and Lee telling Emma and Lauren about Lucy bullying Whitney and sending her nasty messages , less said that Whitney deleted the message box as she knew it would make Lucy look bad, but I suppose bullying might also give Whitney a motive. Lee also lost his temper quite quickly and stood up against Lauren and Fats pulled him back ( not badly but it showed he has a temper) then Lee watching Emma and Lauren across the square from the window looking nervy.

Also Lola said she was at home all night but according to another thread is in the video on Fats phone

But then Lucy could have hit her head badly in Max's office and died later, it could be any one of them really.
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    Yh its baffling me, but thought i have also been thinking, emma could of accuse the wrong person. DTC says watch the 19th episode very carefully. I have watched it a number of times, and can only see Lee as the killer in that episode. I bet it was whitney deleting the messages from lee, to cover for him.

Please let it be Lee so he can get a life sentence.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They also keep the same ringtone forever