Options

More details emerge on The Football League show on Channel 5

darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
Forum Member
✭✭
The Football League is set to transform the viewing experience for fans of its clubs following the signing of two ground breaking broadcasting agreements with Channel 5 and ITN Productions and the expansion of a fibre-optic network linking its 72 clubs.

For the first time ever, highlights of Sky Bet Football League matches will be shown in a prime-time Saturday night slot from the beginning of next season, after the League signed a new three-year agreement for its free-to-air highlights with Channel 5.

Match footage, including every single goal, from matches in all three divisions of the Sky Bet Football League will be broadcast in a new 90 minute show aired at 9.00pm every week. Channel 5 will also broadcast highlights of the Capital One Cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2015/football-league-signs-ground-breaking-tv-deals-2440705.aspx

Comments

• Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice enough news, but the highlights of our games go up on Youtube now officially so I stopped bothering with the BBC show a while ago.
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    celesti wrote: »
    It's nice enough news, but the highlights of our games go up on Youtube now officially so I stopped bothering with the BBC show a while ago.

yeah and i hope this continues however it is nice to see the goals on the day not having to wait for the day after all the time.

9pm highlights especially if your team wins are very much appreciated by me.

we will still be an afterthought on the show until we get to championship but thats wont be long...i hope!
  • Options
    ArmchairDieHardArmchairDieHard Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Any news on who they will have in the studio?