Diablo 3

Comments

• jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    Aye one way for blizzard to offset the battle.net server costs...prevent peeps from logging in lol
    I'd signed up on the torchlight 2 webby ages ago and received a beta key out of the blue in my email...luckily i checked my spam box for once and it was lurking in there lol.

Get playing it ends in 11 days, Awesome game you get the first act in the beta, and Its full of content.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this morning i was able to log in with a little issue but my achievements were missing. going to create a new server and either join asia or america :) with barbarian
  • porkensteinporkenstein Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    jjesso123 wrote: »
    Get playing it ends in 11 days, Awesome game you get the first act in the beta, and Its full of content.

I've pre-ordered torchlight 2 on steam so i'm currently having a play with torchlight which came free with it ;)

I did that myself jay-cee but decided i couldn't be arsed after 10mins lol.......
  • premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a bloke earlier, Im guessing he was French.
    Told me to put my frog away! Well I was not having that, asked him a very angry question....
    "Why?"
    "because frogs are shit and it's confusing me"

I replied "you only want his legs"

He disconnected.
    Forum Member
    premixxed wrote: »
    Told me to put my frog away! Well I was not having that, asked him a very angry question....
    "Why?"

He disconnected.

:) gotta love it when your with foreigners...you can have some epic sense of humour fail moments lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do I find my name to share to get friends.

Actually I wouldnt bother, I'm proper crap.

Don't want any French players, they keep running towards the nearest exits.

I'm deflecting my incompetence. :(

But I'm funny.
    Forum Member
    It will be your battlettag ie yourname#1234, you can find it if you log into b-net in your account or in-game...oh wait that maybe a problem...lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be your battlettag ie yourname#1234, you can find it if you log into b-net in your account or in-game...oh wait that maybe a problem...lol

Right.....hang on...

premixxed71#2409

Can't log.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you got the new warcraft beta? it's all kung fu......login diablo ta bastard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Password = Error 33.

Don't try logging in, just think 33.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what is your tag?
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is quickly turning into a huge joke and it's not a funny one.
  • metanoiametanoia Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone kindly gave me a guest pass, installed it over many hours on my piece of s**t pc, kids finally in a bed, wife in the bath, glass of wine at the ready. Error 37!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    metanoia wrote: »
    Someone kindly gave me a guest pass, installed it over many hours on my piece of s**t pc, kids finally in a bed, wife in the bath, glass of wine at the ready. Error 37!!!!!!!!!

Yep pretty much sums up everyone else's sunday evening too. This is certainly not Blizzards finest hour.
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I've only played a bit, mainly creating and trying out all 5 characters, though I played D1 and D2 so am familiar with the series.
    Now I'm playing as a wizard and only level 12 but am wondering what is the point of the wizards magic orbs as surely having a shield to give more armour rating is better.

Have I missed something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've got the Templar to tank for you you don't need armour as a wizard. Plus the seriously powerful explosive AOE spells can rip through most mobs like a hot knife through butter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a Trial for this game as I'd like to try it before I consider buying it and will it run on my Acer Aspire 5750 laptop ?. Thanks
    Forum Member
    willowfan wrote: »
    If you've got the Templar to tank for you you don't need armour as a wizard. Plus the seriously powerful explosive AOE spells can rip through most mobs like a hot knife through butter.

Just got the scroundrel so am trying him for a while. Not having much trouble with mobs or bosses just wondered if the orbs were worth wearing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the scoundrel paired up with a warrior, I like his banter :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the guest pass from my brother..utterly stunned how well the game is running on my PC.
    its a Geforce 9600 GT!!! lolol
    Forum Member
    Yeah that's partly why I'm keeping him for now.

Loved the line when I was just standing around and he said 'If you stand here much longer I'm going to rob you - just so you know' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Templar sounds like Sean Bean to me.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    premixxed wrote: »
    "Why?"

He disconnected.

They eat the thighs in France.
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a Trial for this game as I'd like to try it before I consider buying it and will it run on my Acer Aspire 5750 laptop ?. Thanks

I think I read the demo will be released at the end of the month. May even have read it on this thread.

My game and/or PC are playing up a bit at the moment. I was in a party with flatmate, playing fine. Another friend came online and we decided to get on TS, which I had to reinstall after an upgrade and HDD format last week. Once installed, my game shuddered to a halt and after many restarts, uninstalling TS and finally performing a system restore the game is still chugging :mad:
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone reached act 4 and how was it? on normal difficulty? Found it too challenging