[GAME] The Voice Factor: Series 2 [Official Launch]

Comments

• Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry can anyone remember that uk ginger dude with the guitar? He did Ellie goulding song on team Danny? Or that guy on team will that was mates with Amy wine house? Can't find their youtube clips:o
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Vister:)! wrote: »
    Sorry can anyone remember that uk ginger dude with the guitar? He did Ellie goulding song on team Danny? Or that guy on team will that was mates with Amy wine house? Can't find their youtube clips:o

Tyler Hilton is the one who's friends with Amy and he's an over.

The ginger dude is conor scott :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    conor scott
    Forum Member
    wait I just read the theme... Best of British and the british song can't of been allowed to be released anywhere but the UK..... sorry but pretty much every song released here is released somewhere else via iTunes :confused:
  • Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys!

Well this show is about to go in fire with my final member of my boys with

Connor Scott

He's commercial, a real cool indie dude!:cool: soft Curley vocals and wait for it.... He plays a guitar too:D!
    Forum Member
    Yayyyyy really happy with that. He was great and a fellow UK pal for Karl!!! :p
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    wait I just read the theme... Best of British and the british song can't of been allowed to be released anywhere but the UK..... sorry but pretty much every song released here is released somewhere else via iTunes :confused:
    Wait a second, you are correct...oh god, my brain is not working right! :o:(

Forget what I said about that part, in that case judges, just find ANY song that has been released by British Artists!

I have to apologize for not seeing that mistake, it's been a long while since I've hosted a game so I'm bound to make mistakes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But I haven't made a mistake on this at least, the Webpage has been updated. :cool:

So on a final note, good luck with finding your songs and remember to get them in before the deadlne which is Thursday 5th September and I'd like them by 12pm before the Live show at 6pm, if you can do so please.
    Forum Member
    I`ll try to get songs in tomorrow!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well you have bags of time right now, oh and judges, don't forget your sing-off songs as well just in case.

Also as you can see on the overview, I have decided to keep you all guessing on how many will be eliminated on each show. ;)
    Forum Member
    Well there will be 2-4 acts leaving on the first show!!! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not telling you that, that's top secret and all! :p;)

Also, I'm glad nobody spotted my epic fail on the webpage, I missed out on creating a sing-off chart which is there now. :o
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only just spotted this thread... :o

Anyway, I am sorry for leaving the panel, but there really was no other way with a new academic year coming up as well as working and hosting The Mix Factor. Jack's revenge will have to wait unfortunately, but at least he can proceed to slay in this game unhindered now.

Loving a couple of acts this series, especially Caroline Glaser as Jack correctly predicted. Anyway, I will be supporting #TeamJack this series if that wasn't obvious already. :p
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looking foward to this
    Forum Member
    This is actually a harder theme than I thought. With my acts being so different, most people that sound like them are from America!!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have taken a very different angle of the Best of British! Opened the door to some really different artists
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already received Jack and Barry's choices...talk about breakneck speed!

Just Pingu and Vister to wait now but they have bags of time before Thursday.
    Forum Member
    I have 3 save me songs but no show songs!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll find your songs soon, just search for British Artists and you should have a list of possibilities. :)
    Forum Member
    The act I thought would be the easiest to mentor, is turning out to be the hardest!!! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just now waiting for Vister to send me his songs and Barry, I'm surprised you didn't send your sing-off songs to me. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    Just now waiting for Vister to send me his songs and Barry, I'm surprised you didn't send your sing-off songs to me. ;)

I will be sending them near the time :)
    Forum Member
    Please hurry up Vinny as with my schedule the more time I get to right my comments the better :p

Anyway felt like having a trip down memory lane so here's the songs the final 4 have made since being on the show.

Juliet Simms
    Mackenzie Bourg
    Viktoria Bolonina
    Jaz Ellington
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've just spoiled what I was going to do for the first live show. :cool:

But thank you for those links, though, they'll come in handy. ;)
    Forum Member
    Just listening to the songs you can tell that Mackenzie was robbed :p