The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Ricky give anyone else the creeps? He looks like a little boy who has painted stubble on with his Mum's eyeliner. Bleurgh.

Plus his personality is pretty vile.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Arg is utterly repulsive.

He is like the Louis Walsh of this show impossible to get rid of and plenty of dirt to dish if he ever was.

He just has the one Gemma story and he is never going to pull any of the lookers
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    This Sam & Joey shit is the same every series :yawn:

I can't help but love Ferne :D
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine's attitude towards Ferne is a bit weird. First she kissed her ex and now she's after the man she's just started seeing. I know that Jasmine hooked up with him in Vegas, but they were not dating. I missed the episode where they apparently bid on him though. Am I missing something or is Jasmine genuinely a bit Single White Female?

Charlie reminds me of Michael Buble.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I was never a fan of Ferne but she put Jasmin in her place and I respect her for that. Abi and Jasmin are nothing but stirrers.

Mario and Lucy *yawn*
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    Yes, i seen that!
    Im jealous of Ferne now :o:D

I just read that article I thought she was meant to be about 22 but she dated Russell "years ago" and I'm sure she's said her and Charlie were together for about 3 years. So she went with Russell when she was 17/18 and he was 34. I get guys do go with younger girls a lot but that's near enough double her age.
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I can't warm to ferne at all and didn't like her during the confrontation with Jas. I'd have more respect for Fern if she'd said that she wanted to sort things out and had a proper adult conversation rather than not giving the other person a chance to speak and just repeating you're jealous of me.

also, I really want to have a go in those bubble ball things!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    I just read that article I thought she was meant to be about 22 but she dated Russell "years ago" and I'm sure she's said her and Charlie were together for about 3 years. So she went with Russell when she was 17/18 and he was 34. I get guys do go with younger girls a lot but that's near enough double her age.

I think the whole Russell Brand dating thing is a lie- Russell tweeted today that he has never seen her before!! So I think that solves the age mystery!!
  • ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katy18 wrote: »
    I can't warm to ferne at all and didn't like her during the confrontation with Jas. I'd have more respect for Fern if she'd said that she wanted to sort things out and had a proper adult conversation rather than not giving the other person a chance to speak and just repeating you're jealous of me.

also, I really want to have a go in those bubble ball things!

I think she was trying to convince herself of the possibility.
  • MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Ferne looked bloody amazing in that red catsuit and high ponytail at the Halloween party.

Chinless wonder, Lucy, is nowhere near as attractive as she thinks she is.

Lucy's greatest asset is youth and being able to straddle the fence between kid cute and adult sexy but of course that can't last. She's certainly got the body, love or hate her.

Ferne has really grown on me, probably because her hazel/green eyes are captivating. Given the prevalence of cosmetic surgery within this clique I'm surprised she hasn't gone after the bump in her nose but I can't imagine her without it. Fantastic bone structure in her cheeks and forehead - she looks so much better with her hair pulled away from her face.
  • MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Ferne is very attractive and I like her accent

That husky voice ;):D
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clara28 wrote: »
    Does Ricky give anyone else the creeps? He looks like a little boy who has painted stubble on with his Mum's eyeliner. Bleurgh.

Plus his personality is pretty vile.

I don't like him at all.
    I find the speed at which he loses his temper quite scary.
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't stand Lewis. Is it Lewis? Sam's ex, I think he's called Lewis. Anyway, he's so obnoxious! And has a weird obsession with getting one over Elliot.

Joey/Sam is just boring now, and any scene Arg is in I tend to fast forward. Jasmine is also extremely irritating, she is so desperate to be famous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ferne is class
  • malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Ferne is class

Tramp announcing that - made up or not!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    malaikah wrote: »
    Tramp announcing that - made up or not!

You have to admit that she has been a great audition to the show
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,210
    Forum Member
    So Gemma is back with Rami? Either the guy is a complete idiot who lets her make up crap for storylines or she's an idiot for going back to a guy who treats her like crap.
    Why were the dogs multi-coloured?
    Damn Paranormal Activity I've never seen that so turned over for it and caught the last 10 mins was doing well too had missed sundays and most of tonights
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant believe Ferne just said that! ha
    Forum Member
    Why the hell would you do that to dogs? Disgusting.

Is it wrong that I like ferne and charlie together?
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    Why the hell would you do that to dogs? Disgusting.

Is it wrong that I like ferne and charlie together?

I like Ferne. I'm not sure about Charlie.

I'm also disgusted by the way they treat dogs on this prog.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another James! I guess that's why James Lock was rebranded as Lockie then.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching last night's episode now. Mario & ***** shooting, none are wearing proper ear defenders. The idiot's think it's about a bit of tweed. My husband would explode if he watched them.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people say that dying a dog does not harm it, but surely that can't be true. Do they use a different kind of dye that isn't as strong as hair dye we use? Whenever I've had my hair dyed, people have commented on the smell and they say it makes their eyes water. Surely putting dye directly beneath a dogs eyes and mouth would be very uncomfortable?
    Forum Member
    The woman who owns the salon for dogs is on twitter and she was saying it's perfectly safe, and she uses 'non chemical aloe Vera based' products.
    I still think it's disgusting.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arg is utterly repulsive.

I feel awful saying this as I don't know him but to me he's one of the most repulsive man I watch on TV ,IMO he's just gross,he's only interest is women in the most disgusting way,laughs like a hyenna constantly at what he says himself and IMO has no interest in anyone else YUCK :p