Options

Anyone else hoping Sam B does 'Love On Top' this week?

WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
Forum Member
✭✭
I think the chances of it happening pretty slim, but it would be absolutely amazing.

Comments

• Options
    Dean_AdamsDean_Adams Posts: 1,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!

Its going to be risky to pull off! If she gets given the song and pulls then ending off, she has the competition in the bag B-)
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would be absolutely epic. I really think she'd be able to pull it off.
  • Options
    MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea i really am! Its been floating around the forums since the Beyonce theme was announced. I would love it to happen, but then again X Factor is the most predictable show ever and will more than choose Halo/If I Were A Boy.

Oh just a thought, Sam would be great on Dangerously In Love too!
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but no way should she risk doing Love On Top. It's a huge song and the key change at the end is massive. Beyonce pulls it off with ease...but she's got the voice and she's Beyonce. Even if Sam pulled it off, she would struggle at the end and would strain. Why risk it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but no way should she risk doing Love On Top. It's a huge song and the key change at the end is massive. Beyonce pulls it off with ease...but she's got the voice and she's Beyonce. Even if Sam pulled it off, she would struggle at the end and would strain. Why risk it?

Because she CAN risk it, fail, and still get through. The others, can't.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because she CAN risk it, fail, and still get through. The others, can't.

Why would she want to risk failing it? Just because she's popular and likely to win no matter what, doesn't mean she should take an absolutely huge risk like Love On Top.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, 100% and she will sail to the final if she carries it off. I have an awful feeling she will get Halo tho.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she want to risk failing it? Just because she's popular and likely to win no matter what, doesn't mean she should take an absolutely huge risk like Love On Top.

It absolutely does mean that. If she takes the risk, and does it well, she will win with about 90% of the vote. If she does it, and it doesn't go great she has the final to make up for it.

Take a risk, it COULD pay off. If she's through anyway, surely it makes sense to try the risk, rather than Luke or RC who are in vulnerable positions.
  • Options
    supersnakesupersnake Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would rather hear her sing I Was Here or I Care
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually....anyone think Sam B might get 1+1?
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Rough Copy should get that song Imo.

Sam should get I Was Here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rough Copy should get that song Imo.

Sam should get I Was Here.

None of rough copy have anywhere near the vocal ability to pull that song off. They should stick to Crazy In Love or something like that.
  • Options
    Rueben_ClaraRueben_Clara Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Mrfenty wrote: »
    Yea i really am! Its been floating around the forums since the Beyonce theme was announced. I would love it to happen, but then again X Factor is the most predictable show ever and will more than choose Halo/If I Were A Boy.

Oh just a thought, Sam would be great on Dangerously In Love too!
    I think she will probably end up doing Halo or If I were a boy as well. It's a shame as Love on Top would be quite fun. Sharon should give Sam something other than a ballad just to show a different side of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I don't like the song at all so would rather not hear her sing it.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have liked to hear her sing Love on Top. Would have been a less predictable song for her which would make it more exciting.