Options

Billy Bhatti vs. Sam and Josie is involved as well

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Bhatti Boy

@sam_pepper_bb11 u really need to keep your mouth shut, as next time there won't be 3 people there saving u from me knocking your teeth out! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

@Josiestweet @sam_pepper_bb11 I look about 50?? Doubtful.. You look about 50 pounds overweight- Fact! Your fake romance is a joke, as are u! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Josiestweet

Jo.C

unfollow and ignore @billiebhatti or whoever he is. Was obviously starved of attention as a child. If he touches pepper, he'll av no teeth!

@sam_pepper_bb11 that billie no mates looks about 50 and is threatenin to knock 21 year olds out over twitter aswell. Wot a looser.

Sam

please can report @billibhatti for violent behaviour here>> http://twitter.com/help/escalated and hopeful he will be deleted. RT! 14 minutes ago via web

@Josiestweet yeah i know, i'm not even going to tweet about him, as all he wants is publicity he doesn't care if its good or bad. nasty man

@skinn1968 just told billie batty that he needs to stop being a crap person, need to be done to be honest about 4 hours ago via web in reply to skinn1968

think it all started at the Comedy Roast last night, Bhatti was tweeting about Sam then

Comments

• Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant stand Billie normally must admit though i love it he keeps on about the JJJ "FAKE ROMANCE" and does not care saying it(ie not towing the endemol line) when he sent that tweet to Josie about being 50 pounds over weight:D:D:D:o she had better get exercising if she has a keep fit dvd to flog:D
  • Options
    She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Jesus. So Sam and Billy have a row.

Billy thinks the JJJ relationship is fake.

Josie slags of Billy's looks, Billy slags of Josie's looks.

Billy threatens to knock Sam out, Josie threatens to knock Billy's teeth out.

Sam? tells people to report Billy for threatening violence( but presumably not Josie for the same thing?) . It's like an online version of Jeremy Kyle. And then Sam,poor little Sam plays the "Boo hoo I'm only a 21 year old "card again. Why does he do that? He's 21 not 12. He's an adult . He's old enough to drink, vote, drive, have sex and get married,how longs he going to use his age as an excuse or a defense?
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Looks like Billi is banned.
  • Options
    mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

About time! Just an attention seeker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how longs he gooing to use his age as an excuse or a defense?

As long as he gets away with it. :mad:
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member

Banned from what? His Twitter's still there. :confused:
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Banned from what? His Twitter's still there. :confused:

There is about a million people reporting him, so he will be is what I meant.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

http://twitter.com/#!/billibhatti
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is about a million people reporting him, so he will be is what I meant.

Oh right. That would be kinda funny :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

I'm using new twitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm using new twitter.

I'm not. What does this mean then?
  • Options
    Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more appalled that all 3 of them are meant to be adults. Shows how infantile twitter is in my opinion. You say bad things about my friend and I will beat you up. If you hit him, I wil hit you.

christ almighty. Some people need to get a life.
  • Options
    JunipertJunipert Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    I'm more appalled that all 3 of them are meant to be adults. Shows how infantile twitter is in my opinion. You say bad things about my friend and I will beat you up. If you hit him, I wil hit you.

christ almighty. Some people need to get a life.

It's Big Brother on twitter;)
    Not that much different from the drama that happened in the BB house lol
  • Options
    She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    As long as he gets away with it. :mad:

We have 2030 to look forward to then: "Oooh look at you picking on an 41 year old, how sad"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billi did start it last night, was twittering JJ2 about Sam, (he has now tweeted to say this is nothing to do with him) and others (think Bhatti's wife, blond? tweeted about Sam too)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billi has always had a bee in his bonnet about JJJ, even when they were in the house. Before today they didn't even know who he was, and John still doesn't!!

He thinks he's like the most successful bb housemate ever - I can't remember one thing he did in that house.... no offence!!
  • Options
    JunipertJunipert Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merrt wrote:
    Billi has always had a bee in his bonnet about JJJ, even when they were in the house. Before today they didn't even know who he was, and John still doesn't!!

He thinks he's like the most successful bb housemate ever - I can't remember one thing he did in that house.... no offence!!

I vaguely remember he was a bit sleazy...looks like nothing has changed on that front.
    Is he some kind of pimp now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Junipert wrote: »
    It's Big Brother on twitter;)
    Not that much different from the drama that happened in the BB house lol
    PMSL. Can't argue against your reasoning behind your comment there, sounds about right!:D
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Before u tweet me, realise, I don't read your shitty tweets.. I only read the tweets of the few people I follow- I don't care about u people

Why would you follow someone who thinks this way about you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    Why would you follow someone who thinks this way about you?

for attention I guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not. What does this mean then?

/#!/ is the URL (address) prefix used to access new twitter.

(Which is currently BETA, thus not available to everyone hence the different location)
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Jesus. So Sam and Billy have a row.

Billy thinks the JJJ relationship is fake.

Josie slags of Billy's looks, Billy slags of Josie's looks.

Sam? tells people to report Billy for threatening violence( but presumably not Josie for the same thing?) . It's like an online version of Jeremy Kyle. And then Sam,poor little Sam plays the "Boo hoo I'm only a 21 year old "card again. Why does he do that? He's 21 not 12. He's an adult . He's old enough to drink, vote, drive, have sex and get married,how longs he going to use his age as an excuse or a defense?

Yes Sam is a cretin,he mouths off to people and then when they get angry he uses his 'your so brave picking on a 21 year old' card like what he did to Kenneth Tong aswell.
    And in that OK magzine video where he was mouthing off to Nick.If I was Nick I would have decked him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »
    Yes Sam is a cretin,he mouths off to people and then when they get angry he uses his 'your so brave picking on a 21 year old' card like what he did to Kenneth Tong aswell.
    And in that OK magzine video where he was mouthing off to Nick.If I was Nick I would have decked him.

Link?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seems a recurring theme with her, she threatned to do the same thing to (Sam) I think (?) , another hmate anyway on the show iirc. So if she's not threatning to knock people's teeth out, she's swinging baseball bats into head of ex boyfriends.

Christ, they are all like creatures that have never truly evolved. Now, that comes from someone who liked Sam, but I'm not liking what he's getting upto outside.
This discussion has been closed.