Christopher.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFdITBLZMVs

Is Chris going to nominate any housemate Pauline has beef with? :D

Comments

• Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't really matter who else is up. Pauline will go.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Ooooh.... Interesting.

I guess it's to kind of put to bed which team the public are supporting - the outsiders (Jale/ Christopher) or the head honcho in the house (Pauline) :D

Excellent nom (even though I like Christopher), Pauline going against her enemies makes it even sweeter when she goes
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked I thought Chris and the Christopher were on the same wave lenght a lot more than some of the others.
    Maybe its tactical to make sure Pauline goes, if chris realises how unpopular the other group is he might not want to split the votes.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sort of just want Matthew up so he can survive his first eviction <3
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smart choice. That's both her enemies up. Must be puzzling the others who the power rests with now.
  • Options
    intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a smart boy is Chris. Get Pauline out by having her up with people she has picked on. No one would suspect him of putting up Christopher either.
  • Options
    SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good choice - one from the other side throws them off the scent. Plus first male to be up for eviction.

If he has to nominate more, I'd suggest one or more from Marlon, Ash, Matthew. Mark can wait for another week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a good choice, Christopher won't be evicted against Pauline and Chris can explain his actions after the eviction.
  • Options
    NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really smart move. If Chris had chosen all of Pauline's friends like Toya or Mark, they would have survived and got a big head. Now Christopher survives against Pauline. :)
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Chris knows Pauline is hated no need to put one of her bitch squad up against her and be more hated
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's definitely tactical, to keep his identity safe, plus a bit of a gamble that the viewers do dislike Pauline as much as he does.
    Tough on Christopher but he will understand when he finds out.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    reddress wrote: »
    I'm shocked I thought Chris and the Christopher were on the same wave lenght a lot more than some of the others.
    Maybe its tactical to make sure Pauline goes, if chris realises how unpopular the other group is he might not want to split the votes.
    I suspect Chris knows full well that Pauline is unlikely to survive an eviction vote. So why not put up the housemates she doesn't like against her, only makes it even sweeter when she goes.

I also hope he is allowed to nominate himself, and chooses to do so.:)
  • Options
    DoggyphantDoggyphant Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Clever move by Chris, I just hope Christopher doesn't go off the rails.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »

I think that Chris is more on the ball than we give him credit for........a slick move in my opinion........he knows that Pauline has been picking on Christopher, and that he is a decent guy........and knows that Pauline is out of favour with the public.......so is putting up a HM who he thinks, because of Pauline being against him.......will stay.....
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he done this to.save Christopher from the pointing fingers..? Or to expose himself..? Interesting tho,I wonder if people will go off him because he's not completely targeted the 'other side' even though I'm not sure what side Cris is on.
  • Options
    SwiftishSwiftish Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's done it for 2 reasons; 1) to put people off suspecting it is him with the power and 2) to boost Christopher when Pauline slithers out the door on eviction night. I think its well thought through really.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I think chris is covering his back. He knows he will be revealed as the power HM later on so he is picking someone from both sides of the argument. So it looks like he is being fair. I mean mark called him a gobshite for nominating pauline and you dont want to get on the wrong side of mark. :)
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Smart move by Chris.

He could probably put Winston up quite safely
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes puts the housemates off the scent.. that Chris is the PH now.. good move.

Obviously Christopher will survive over the ' Deluded Pauline'

And she will be thinking that no way is she going as the public adore her ' honesty' in the house.. cant wait till next friday when she gets booed out !

Wonder if she could possibly be the most detested housemate with the highest eviction vote percentage..
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite surprised. Good decision on behalf of Chris though, will definitely throw people off his scent. They'll be so confused with most of them probably thinking it's someone like Ashleigh or Kimberly. :D Someone who doesn't have a fixed 'side' so to speak.

Plus it'll be all the more satisfying watching Pauline inevitably lose against the two people she dislikes the most rather than, say, Mark and Toya.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Chris knows full well that Pauline is unlikely to survive an eviction vote. So why not put up the housemates she doesn't like against her, only makes it even sweeter when she goes.

I also hope he is allowed to nominate himself, and chooses to do so.:)

If it were me, I would nominate myself. Probably get accused of arrogance for doing it mind!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    I'm still reeling from the smart move of the public voting Chris into power. Excellent nomination, as others have said, also for concealing his identity as PHM.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is playing this well. It seems to me that he really wants Pauline to leave so is putting people against her that she is unlikely to beat. I just hope he doesn't think that Danielle will definitely stay against Pauline because she survived last night. I have no idea who the third person will be or whether there will be more than three.

Edit to add I have already forgotten that Jale is nominated - wishful thinking on my part I guess :D
  • Options
    LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh it just got interesting. I hate the way Christopher has been treated by some of the other housemates, so will be great for him when he's saved over Pauline.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris's acting skills, *runs hand through hair* "i'm flabbegasted" :D