Options

Sair Khan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
Forum Member
I think Sair Khan has been misjudged because she is part of the Nazirs. She is very beautiful and a very good actress and she should have been brought in differently. The woman who plays her - Sair Khan isnt a muslim in real life so would have been nice to see her characer been a little crazy like Tina. She could be the new Michelle Keegan

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what the actresses faith in real life has to do with the character she plays :confused:
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a little crazy, she's hooked up with Gary Windass.
  • Options
    WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RooWelsh19 wrote: »
    I think Sair Khan has been misjudged because she is part of the Nazirs. She is very beautiful and a very good actress and she should have been brought in differently. The woman who plays her - Sair Khan isnt a muslim in real life so would have been nice to see her characer been a little crazy like Tina. She could be the new Michelle Keegan

She is very beautiful and a welcome addition to the cobbles (it's nice for them to finally feature a female character who's a graduate and has a bit of ambition).

According to an article in The Mirror, Sair is from a Muslim background but is non-practicing all the same.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    She's probably the best of a bad bunch but I do wish she would speak a bit more clearly!! She has an annoying habit of trying to talk & smile at the same time!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Who is she first of all? Is she a soap character or an actress?
  • Options
    Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Who is she first of all? Is she a soap character or an actress?

Both and now inactive member of DS 😃
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like her and she's by far the best of the entire family, who -quite frankly- have been a disaster.