No ITT Final Special

guy60guy60 Posts: 721
Forum Member
✭✭
After three months of build up does anybody think the BBC are missing a trick by not havind an extra ITT where winner and finalists get interviewed, the final dances get analysed and there is a review of the series as a whole with highlights and maybe a few out takes.

Comments

• londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that would have been a good idea.
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was on the red button last night
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was on the red button last night

It really wasn't very good, was it? :(
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    guy60 wrote: »
    After three months of build up does anybody think the BBC are missing a trick by not havind an extra ITT where winner and finalists get interviewed, the final dances get analysed and there is a review of the series as a whole with highlights and maybe a few out takes.
    I think that would have been a good idea.

Except that they did. It's on iPlayer if you want to watch it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except that they did. It's on iPlayer if you want to watch it.

I watched it, yesterday but it would have been nice to see a more indept ITT.
    Forum Member
    I watched it, yesterday but it would have been nice to see a more indept ITT.

Hmm... I feel as if post-show interviews are enough. Analysing all of the dances in depth would take away from the show itself a little for me.
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it called on the I player please . I would love to watch it later
  • mad_madge_morrimad_madge_morri Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the red button one last night, after the show but it wasn't up to much. Bit of a waste of time
    Forum Member
    duckylucky wrote: »
    What is it called on the I player please . I would love to watch it later

Series 12: Winners' Interview. It should be on the front page.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Series 12: Winners' Interview. It should be on the front page.

Thank you very much !
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the red button idea was a really good one!...... I watched it and for me!, it did the trick and closed the show very nicely!, So there is no need for an ITT show as far as I am concerned!......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    I thought the red button idea was a really good one!...... I watched it and for me!, it did the trick and closed the show very nicely!, So there is no need for an ITT show as far as I am concerned!......

Not everone had a red button option
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched on the I player and enjoyed the interviews . Everyone seemed so pleased to just be there and made the final
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched on the I player and enjoyed the interviews . Everyone seemed so pleased to just be there and made the final

I agree.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Go on iPlayer then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Go on iPlayer then

Just did thank you and posted about it just above !
    Had to download a VPN as BBC I player is blockec to those of us outside the UK
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member

It is 601 on Freeview, the red button that is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is 601 on Freeview, the red button that is.

Not in Ireland I am sorry to say . But made my way to it as above !!
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was on the red button but they should have a show after the final. I bet however all the celebrities would be rushing off exhausted for Christmas.
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in Ireland I am sorry to say . But made my way to it as above !!

It is a BBC programme for BBC licence payers, I am afraid that it is just hard luck if not available to foreign viewers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    It is a BBC programme for BBC licence payers, I am afraid that it is just hard luck if not available to foreign viewers.

I never once complained !! I was simply explaining why I couldnt see it . Some people were being helpful and I wss replying . I enjoy SCD. , its the highlight of my years viewing , was just interested in the after show thats all

Actually we pay for BBC viewing via our cable provider UPC .
  • lundavralundavra Posts: 31,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never once complained !! I was simply explaining why I couldnt see it . Some people were being helpful and I wss replying . I enjoy SCD. , its the highlight of my years viewing , was just interested in the after show thats all

Actually we pay for BBC viewing via our cable provider UPC .

So you should be complaining to the cable operator for not providing the Red Button service.

RTE One, RTE Two and TG4 are available on Freeview in Northern Ireland, doesn't Southern Ireland reciprocate by showing BBC channels on terrestrial?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I really like the red button option they offer these days. It's nice to celebrate with the celebs in the moment and then move on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lundavra wrote: »
    So you should be complaining to the cable operator for not providing the Red Button service.

RTE One, RTE Two and TG4 are available on Freeview in Northern Ireland, doesn't Southern Ireland reciprocate by showing BBC channels on terrestrial?

Possibly .I have no idea as I am very very untechnical .!!! I dont even know what Freeview is .!!
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think after 3 months one more ITT would have been overkill. The red button post show interviews were sufficient.