Options

If it's Carole and Gerry who will the gurus save?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think this could be really interesting...

Tracey will save Carole - she despises Gerry
The twins will probably save Gerry - they've never nominated him and have nominated her a lot of times.

As for Ziggy, that could be intriguing. I hope he would save Gerry as he was guilty over nominating him last week. He also knows that Gerry tends to agree with everything he says. But the pressure of the house might want him to save Carole.

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Carole will be saved, no question about it! :mad:
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole for sure.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I think they will save Carole :mad:
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly I think Ziggy would save Carole.
    Did you see him kissing her @ss last night after Gerry and Carole argued :(
  • Options
    EsqualitaEsqualita Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggy has got less of a backbone than a slug, and the twins don't actually have a brain-so Carole will be saved.
    More fools them.
  • Options
    lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CANT they both go please with pink spots.:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its difficult to tell with Ziggy, isn't it? A negative crowd chant would probably sway him...and considering how Gerry reacted to the nomination by Ziggy and the fact that Ziggy wants to stay friends with him in the real world, he may decide that voting him out would make their relationship completely unsalvageable so choose Carole.

Prior to yesterday I did think that Gerry might help them out by falling on his sword and saying "vote me out" - he's said before that he doesn't want to stay to the end - but following his row with Carole last night i'm not sure if he'd be prepared to do that any longer.

Whatever happens I think they'll all be very upset - i'm not expecting enjoyable viewing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well they should make the twins go first - hopefully that's done by alphabetical order so they can't just meekly repeat what everyone else says.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    Whoever they kick out, they will not have to face for longer than half an hour so Ziggy can do the dirty on Gerry, Tracey doesn't like him anyway, and the twinnies will just go along with the majority.
  • Options
    YamamYamam Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the twins might even choose Carole to stay :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole for sure. She isn't anywhere near as disliked in the house as on this forum
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    Carole will be saved, more's the pity :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It Will Be Gerry And Kara-kara Will Go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    If the Bookies have it right, yet again, it will be between Kara-Louise (fav) and Gerry. Carole looks pretty safe at the moment.

If that is the case, it would be very interesting who they save. Tracy would save K-L but what about the twins and Ziggy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    For there to be any chance of Carole going, I hope BB takes them into the diary room and tells them their discussion won't be seen. That way there could be a slight bit of anonymity as to who voted for whom.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately Carole will be saved. Even if the Gurus were different I still think they would save Carole because she's supposidly poor, she's old, she cries a lot and she's looked after them whether they wanted her to or not.

So we'll have to wait till next week. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SDs every time G mentions C on LF today. Prepare for the mother of all hatchett jobs tonight and tomorrow on HL. Saint Carole survives once more.
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will all assume that Carole is popular outside and won't want the blame for evicting her. Gerry will go unfortunately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Hangon. If the audience chant "Get Carole out" would that be enough to change their minds and vote Carole out instead of Jerry?
  • Options
    daniel4389daniel4389 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For there to be any chance of Carole going, I hope BB takes them into the diary room and tells them their discussion won't be seen. That way there could be a slight bit of anonymity as to who voted for whom.

Yeah, the twins in particular are likely to be too scared to vote Carole off to her face but would be more likely to do it in the DR. Based on BB6 though they probably won't be able to do it in private...sadly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALL the house is fed up of gerry.. i could see gerry going over kara..ziggy says gerry brings the mood of the house down..i agree with him he does.gerry is doing my head in.
  • Options
    yocurioyocurio Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be Carole, unless they have removed all sharp implements and rope from the House first.

She would have half an hour before being evicted - it could get way to nasty!
  • Options
    YamamYamam Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The twins called Carole "cute" the other day. I think they're warming to her, whereas they spend less time with Gerry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    The situation won't arise anyway, as Kara is bound to be one of the other evictees.
  • Options
    Anne CAnne C Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't think of anyone who could beat Carole with the gurus - Brian would be the closest bet, but she's got them all believing she needs the money and guilt-ridden by her cooking so I doubt even Brian or the twins could survive against her.
    I want another twist, so the one the gurus save is actually the one that goes!