Rita Ora for Xfactor

Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,160
Forum Member
The Sun says Simon Cowell wants Rita Ora for Xfactor and ITV do not want a voice castoff. I think she should stay away and loved her on the voice.

Comments

• m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun says Simon Cowell wants Rita Ora for Xfactor and ITV do not want a voice castoff. I think she should stay away and loved her on the voice.

she'll be nuts if she dropped the voice for a sinking ship and those itv fools
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason she did The Voice was because it doesn't take up as much of your schedule as XF does. There's no way it'll be her
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would be a boost for this tired old show.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't care less about Rita Ora as a judge. Why can't Simon Cowell get Ashley Roberts? She was a great judge on Dancing On Ice; very bubbly, energetic and fun.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita won't do it. She has a album due out in a few months and she's always in America
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rita was extremely well received on The Voice, I feel like the public took to her a lot better than they took to Jessie J or Kylie Minogue. She'd be a brilliant scoop for The X Factor if they could get her, but I don't see it happening. She looked like she had tons of fun on The Voice, I could see her wanting to do another series on there at least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally can't see it. Doesn't her name come up every year since she did that guest stint.
  • m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Couldn't care less about Rita Ora as a judge. Why can't Simon Cowell get Ashley Roberts? She was a great judge on Dancing On Ice; very bubbly, energetic and fun.

she wishes. she hasn't got what it takes to mentor for 4 acts, plus no more American's, they're too much
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    m-river wrote: »
    she wishes. she hasn't got what it takes to mentor for 4 acts, plus no more American's, they're too much

I disagree, I believe she has. Look at how much advice she gave the Dancing On Ice celebrities about dancing during the live shows, for example. Ashley Roberts is a brilliant singer with a lot of experience in the industry and a big personality. She would be ideal for the show.
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree, I believe she has. Look at how much advice she gave the Dancing On Ice celebrities about dancing during the live shows, for example. Ashley Roberts is a brilliant singer with a lot of experience in the industry and a big personality. She would be ideal for the show.

I don't think she's a big enough name to join the show as a judge, though I know Simon is keen on her. Ashely was originally in line for Khloe Kardashian's position as Mario's co-host after the success of her I'm a Celebrity stint, but lost out at the last minute allegedly.
  • england66england66 Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather have ashley roberts personally, She seems way more likable. I don't know what it is but i can't take to rita ora at all, She just seems so fake. I wouldn't mind seeing somebody like ellie goulding or beverly knight actually along with 1d's louis. We need a big shake up.
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, Ashley Roberts would be an even worse choice than Rita Ora. The majority of people wouldn't know who Ashley Roberts is.:D