PVR9200T Question

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woolfynorn,
    Sorry for not getting back to your PM sooner!

Yes increasing the timers is on Humaxs list for the new features you will be pleased to know. Its part of a group of changes customers have been requesting as kind of wish list things they would like to improve their PVR. So Humax have gathered to top things that people are/have been requesting and ordered them in terms of most asked for. Well start to see them implemented over the coming months.

Like Paul said I dont see anyone able to influence what will be done in a particular order by us, although nothing to stop us trying! We also know that there are some things outside of what was most a priority for customers, like the things close to Paul Shirleys and mines' heart with the far from perfect PC connectivity, and even those issues will also be looked at too, just maybe not before what the majority have asked for. Hopefully when they can get some of the critical things out of the way they can do more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You overlook the obvious.

At the start I tried being reasonable, tried being helpful, even telling them how to repeatably trigger bugs. I only started ranting when that led nowhere, no replies, no fixes, no comment of any sort. I never got the slightest sign that Humax were treating *me* with respect, that's why I give them none now.

Their continuing demonstrated incompetence, their continued failure to even inform customers what's going on means they will continue to deserve no respect.

Ahh, sorry Paul, and now you have got how far?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    You overlook the obvious.

At the start I tried being reasonable, tried being helpful, even telling them how to repeatably trigger bugs. I only started ranting when that led nowhere, no replies, no fixes, no comment of any sort. I never got the slightest sign that Humax were treating *me* with respect, that's why I give them none now.

Their continuing demonstrated incompetence, their continued failure to even inform customers what's going on means they will continue to deserve no respect.

After more lock ups than ever folling the OTA update, and no luck getting Humax on the phone, I'm starting to agree with this guy.

A box that locks up once ever couple of hours isn't much use to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CJL wrote:
    Is a refund not an option?

Cliff

Pauls got his reasons for keeping faith in the 9200t, if he has indeed still got it. However there will be people I am sure that will see things Pauls way but look at alternatives that suit their requirements on how a PVR or a company should work.

I guess the majority like or love this PVR and wont go back to what they had before. However while there are still some issues affecting some people in a very real way Paul will have a voice that will hit a chord with at least some of them, just like in the other sections on DS. Although I dont personally know of a user who actually hates the company who makes their PVR, and still keep it. This is why I think Paul may have just gone and got one that suits him better already.