i hope no ones buyin me buckaroo for crimbo!!!

pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I got it last year and its cheep cheep cheep plastic. Wen its on telly it looks mint. In reality it looks nothin like what it does on tv. Its infuriatin. Be warned everyone be warned !!!

Comments

• chopsimchopsim Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go to bed and stop posting ridiculous threads.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got it last year and its cheep cheep cheep plastic. Wen its on telly it looks mint. In reality it looks nothin like what it does on tv. Its infuriatin. Be warned everyone be warned !!!

are you a boardgame lover
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yappy didn't like Buckaroo either.
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chopsim wrote: »
    Go to bed and stop posting ridiculous threads.

Aww thanks u always reply ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do they still sell that? I remember seeing ads for that in the late 70s/early 80s.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yappy didn't like Buckaroo either.

Im not surprised !!!!! The horse thingy dosnt even buck properly
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who remembers frustration
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Connect 4 is a good Christmas Board game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do they still sell that? I remember seeing ads for that in the late 70s/early 80s.

Yep they stil sell it. Dont even get me started on guess who !!
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not surprised !!!!! The horse thingy dosnt even buck properly

Sometimes I play Buckaroo with my sleeping cat, see how many random objects you can place on him before he moves away. Also works well with drunken people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to like Operation.
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ker-Plunk was good. I still have a scar where one of the sticks went through my hand. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont even get me started on guess who !!

Who?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I play Buckaroo with my sleeping cat, see how many random objects you can place on him before he moves away. Also works well with drunken people.

Never played it drunk. Next time my mates round and shes drunk il get all the plastic hats and stuff from the game and put them on her til she moves thats sounds quite funny actually.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who?:confused:

Can u not guess who i am yet?
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I used to like Operation.
    I loved Operation. It made me want to be a surgeon when I was a kid. Thankfully, I didn't get the grades for medical school because I think being a proper surgeon is a tad more difficult.
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I've bought Mouse Trap. I know you asked for Hungry Hippos, but, frankly, it makes too much noise.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    QT 3.14 wrote: »
    Ker-Plunk was good. I still have a scar where one of the sticks went through my hand. :D
    Ouch :o
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are right about Buckaroo, the one I had in the 70's was ok for what it was. The one I bought my kids was un-playable. Cheap plastic that just fell over every time you touched it.

Pop up pirate is worse, the swords are too hard to push in, then the thing can nearly take your eye out when it 'pops' (shoots out like a bullet) into the air.
  • zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can u not guess who i am yet?
    Rolf Harris?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spoty wrote: »
    You are right about Buckaroo, the one I had in the 70's was ok for what it was. The one I bought my kids was un-playable. Cheap plastic that just fell over every time you touched it.

Pop up pirate is worse, the swords are too hard to push in, then the thing can nearly take your eye out when it 'pops' (shoots out like a bullet) into the air.

They are well bad now. The guess who game is horrendous now. It was more sturdy years ago. Now its just cheep plastic doors on it and its even difficult puttin it together.
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch :o

Strangely, it didn't hurt half as much you think it would. It went through that piece of skin between the thumb and fore-finger and only started to hurt and bleed when I yanked it out.
  • Cougar GirlCougar Girl Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know why Pinky has been made inactive lol?