Options

Has anybody shouted at Matthew yet?

SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
Forum Member
Called him a bitch, told him to eff off etc?

Or are we just blaming Toya for the actions of the Power Couple?

Comments

• Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

It would seem so, both the house and this forum. Not me though, it was a joint decision:D
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Matthew handled being a PHM very well.

It does seem lik being a PHM is more of a problem to people than a help. So if people only have one chance as PHM then Matthew has come from it really well, and still has kept all of his friends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    I think the reason Toya was in the centre of it all was because of the way she went about it. Very erratic and certainly not a calming influence.
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    IoanaP wrote: »
    Matthew handled being a PHM very well.

It does seem lik being a PHM is more of a problem to people than a help. So if people only have one chance as PHM then Matthew has come from it really well, and still has kept all of his friends.

I know, but how?

Or are people just pretending until they can nom the hell out of him?
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, but how?

Toya was a big help here :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to post -Yes Toya shouted at him the other day during the task.
    Then I read the other posts and realised your taking about this weeks nom's. :p
    No not that I've seen but then he is level headed and logical and hm's know hes a good guy.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Quietly spoken articulate inoffensive people are rarely the subject of shouting.
  • Options
    AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    It would seem so, both the house and this forum. Not me though, it was a joint decision:D
    In my honest opinion, the only spurious way that it could have been called a "joint decision" is if Toya and Matthew (in an unlikely scenario) had shared a spliff before going into the dairy room :blush:
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Well frankly Toya was probably doing ninety per cent of the shouting. Her erratic delivery of 'Calm the f!!k down!!' was guaranteed to inflame things. I'm not really sure what she expected.
  • Options
    Mostly HarmlessMostly Harmless Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Mathew is just being self-effacing as he stands behind Toya... while whispering into her ear, "Have you enough rope yet dear?" :)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just play it the silence game way often works i real life. Works even more on BB because everyone stops shouting at you eventually. And everyone knows they cant physically attack people in there on tv.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No because Toya brings it all on herself by getting aggressive. Matthew can take a civilized approach and calmly explain the reasons for his actions. Toya should really take a leaf out of his book.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely he was included in "everyone calm the fak down?"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    I know, but how?

Ash had 'words' but didnt scream like Toya plus said if he stays he will be nominating him. I think Winston and Marlon chimed in too. Steve didn't seem to get involved
    No because Toya brings it all on herself by getting aggressive. Matthew can take a civilized approach and calmly explain the reasons for his actions. Toya should really take a leaf out of his book.

Yep I agree plus he's doesn't patronise hms as the all knowing Toya does.