adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy but please bring jaqui back with you
  • Options
    BrooksideBrookside Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent news but please don't side line Nana!
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best news I have heard all day! I have always adored Myra! the show aint been the same without her! would be nice to see Jacqui back too if even just for an episode or two would be nice to see what the two of them have been up to in Spain :D
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so happy! Feels like the McQueens will be the centre of the show again! Not only are Myra and Theresa coming back but we still have those new McQueens to look forward to too!

Anyone know when they are back? Was Theresa said to be back by late summer or autumn?
  • Options
    jonnyblackjonnyblack Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brookside wrote: »
    Excellent news but please don't side line Nana!

Definitely agree! Nana has come into her own since taking the matriarch role from Myra. Hopefully they get the balance right and there could be a brilliant duo there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she was my Nana Marlena McQueen! Haha!

I think Myra is more stern but too forgiven Mercedes McQueen wise. Nana is very sharp very quickly but does take actual time to notice something is wrong.

At least the rape plot with John Paul McQueen and Finn O'Connor my speed up now.

Jacqui is running from Trevor Royle and Myra from a deceased Frazer Black.

Looks like Grace Black has another kidnap victim!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay this is great news. I've loved Nana but Myra will add a much needed motherly quality to the McQueens - especially with JP's storyline being brought to the forefront of the show again.
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brookside wrote: »
    I wish she was my Nana Marlena McQueen! Haha!

I think Myra is more stern but too forgiven Mercedes McQueen wise. Nana is very sharp very quickly but does take actual time to notice something is wrong.

At least the rape plot with John Paul McQueen and Finn O'Connor my speed up now.

Jacqui is running from Trevor Royle and Myra from a deceased Frazer Black.

Looks like Grace Black has another kidnap victim!

yes but Myra is also technically running from the police cause browning was legally punished for her "death" but Im sure with Sonny Valentine in the mix nothing more will come that plus it is Hollyoaks so they always find a way realistic or otherwise:D
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news! :)
  • Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    A proper stint? That doesn't necessarily mean a full time stint. Maybe Theresa will turn in Myra in the hope of getting off?
  • Options
    Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soooo pleased to hear this news, love the McQueens so this is just brilliant. :D It would be amazing to have Jacqui back too. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes but Myra is also technically running from the police cause browning was legally punished for her "death" but Im sure with Sonny Valentine in the mix nothing more will come that plus it is Hollyoaks so they always find a way realistic or otherwise:D

She just has to say she was scared for her life so decided to stay dead, when she found out he escaped it kept her away.
  • Options
    RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A proper stint? That doesn't necessarily mean a full time stint. Maybe Theresa will turn in Myra in the hope of getting off?

This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Really hope not :(:(
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she's back full time. It's not the same without her! I hope Jacqui comes back too!
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Woo hoo! Great news! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see Claire Cooper coming back but I really want Jacqui back. There has been a Myra shaped hole in Hollyoaks; does she know about Carmel/Sonny and Theresa I wonder?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yeah popper stint seems weired
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boring

dont like Myra if I am honest - in fact I dont really like any of the McQueens apart from Jaci

wish she would come back
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am pleased about this but I'd be more excited if Jacqui was coming back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    emzi27 wrote: »
    I really hope she's back full time. It's not the same without her! I hope Jacqui comes back too!

I agree.