Options

Worst staged ever: Imogen Thomas enjoys "rare alone time at solo picnic"

Comments

• Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wants to be alone - except for a convenient camera man ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    I just saw those and had to smile. For me, they beat Chantelle's 'I have no idea I'm being photographed but I'm just going to stand here pinching my belly to emphasise my weight gain' photos!
  • Options
    DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very very

Very

Very

Odd
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its amazing how the photographer managed to get that close without her even noticing..!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ, the Daily Fail still lives up its reputation to this day by constantly wasting some media space to this talentless dimwit of a zeleb, contriving up some pathetic excuse as this so-called 'picnic' on her own.

Errr, 'scuse me, Miss Silly Immy, looks like you've left something at home by mistake?...hmm...something happens to be your baby daughter, eh?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No...this one is.

I mean...who assembles a cardboard cupcake holder and puts ten cupcakes on it when you're sunbathing alone???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/imogen-thomas-strips-down-to-a-bikini-845992
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...this one is.

I mean...who assembles a cardboard cupcake holder and puts ten cupcakes on it when you're sunbathing alone???

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/imogen-thomas-strips-down-to-a-bikini-845992

So this took place over 2 years ago. The article mentions that she wasn't alone as she had her 'best mate'/'my girly' with her at that time.

I find all this carry-ons even the latest 'picnic' pics with Immy quite bizarre. Does she phone the Daily Fail/Daily Mirror/Trashy Tab every time she goes out? I agree with the others: it's all very weird, this media obsession with the Welsh zeleb. :confused:
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...this one is.

At least she supposedly has a friend with her in that one. She could have pulled this off so much better if she bought her daughter with her.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The desperation to stay relevant (in some sort of way) is hilarious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    It's still not as bad as Kerry Katona being "unknowingly papped" abroad, when she was in fact in her managers back garden, a few weeks back.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I still think these are the best ever staged Imogen Thomas pictures:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2212034/Imogen-Thomas-shows-pregnancy-glory-wears-bikini-pre-baby-holiday.html

The baby name book one is especially funny.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JFoster1 wrote: »
    It's still not as bad as Kerry Katona being "unknowingly papped" abroad, when she was in fact in her managers back garden, a few weeks back.

Speaking of Kerry... ;-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2671196/Kerry-Katona-giggles-away-daughter-Molly-fiance-George-Kay-enjoy-fun-filled-family-picnic-children.html

These photographers are busy :D
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    So this took place over 2 years ago. The article mentions that she wasn't alone as she had her 'best mate'/'my girly' with her at that time.

I find all this carry-ons even the latest 'picnic' pics with Immy quite bizarre. Does she phone the Daily Fail/Daily Mirror/Trashy Tab every time she goes out? I agree with the others: it's all very weird, this media obsession with the Welsh zeleb. :confused:

Yes...she's been doing it for years..and it is bizarre. I think perhaps she is promoting bikinis or something. But her picnics never look like proper picnics...always champers, strawberries and impractical/improbably props.

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, i've seen plenty of staged pap shots over the years but that's got to be the stupidest. If it was a "solo picnic", was the camera mounted on a drone ?

And a stealth drone at that ?
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I have to say when I saw those pictures, I thought "wow, it's solo picnic time again" 🙊
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's missing the one pre-requisite of staged pap shots - she's not thrusting her chest out while looking in the opposite direction.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to sit in the garden in a minute with a coffee - shall I take some selfies and post them online in the hope I can become a zeleb?
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm going to sit in the garden in a minute with a coffee - shall I take some selfies and post them online in the hope I can become a zeleb?

"Fresh faced early bird Blondie takes some well deserved me time with a coffee but still sizzles in the balmy Kent sunshine"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Fresh faced early bird Blondie takes some well deserved me time with a coffee but still sizzles in the balmy Kent sunshine"

Will we know where to buy your outfit Blondie? I hope so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well as I said above your post, thrust your chest out and look in the opposite direction and you're on to a winner :D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This obviously looks completely and utterly staged. I wouldn't be surprised if her agent had phoned the trashy Daily Mail and arranged this photoshoot with her.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just add my age, dress size and how much my house is worth and the DM will come calling :D
    Will we know where to buy your outfit Blondie? I hope so.

Indeed. The dress I've poured my curves into is from Monsoon, plaster cast from Tunbridge Wells Hospital :p
    Well as I said above your post, thrust your chest out and look in the opposite direction and you're on to a winner :D

I tried that Jason and now I've dislocated my shoulder ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tried that Jason and now I've dislocated my shoulder ;-)

You're supposed to do it seductively, not like you're trying to put someone's eye out ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope you're properly flaunting your curves in that dress and displaying your killer pins along with the bang on trend plaster cast. Rather than just ...er ... wearing it.
  • Options
    violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Product placement moet champers. Where is the baby while she getting pissed?