Hacks on here

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Former NoW hacks have been posting on Twitter (if they're real accounts - I don't know the latest because I'm at work and can't get on Twitter), so I'm wondering if they're on here and whether they'll post some information or at least hint.

Comments

• AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    Former NoW hacks have been posting on Twitter (if they're real accounts - I don't know the latest because I'm at work and can't get on Twitter), so I'm wondering if they're on here and whether they'll post some information or at least hint.

I don't think they can, once someone has been charged.

It would be really hard to work out what is and isn't sub judice. It would be safer for them all to stay stumm.

User names wouldn't hide their identity from investigators.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Airam wrote: »
    I don't think they can, once someone has been charged.

It would be really hard to work out what is and isn't sub judice. It would be safer for them all to stay stumm.

User names wouldn't hide their identity from investigators.
    Gotcha. I just hope it all comes out eventually.
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps lots of SKY & BBC News interviews after midnight Saturday ?

And anonymous BBC Radio interviews, there must also be an anonymous blog site set up after then .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glomper wrote: »
    Perhaps lots of SKY & BBC News interviews after midnight Saturday ?

And anonymous BBC Radio interviews, there must also be an anonymous blog site set up after then .
    Yes - from the tweets I saw last night, this will all be happening. I'll have to follow it all online tonight. That means another late night before work. Oops! Luckily, it's not busy today!
  • QofShebaQofSheba Posts: 43,330
    Forum Member
    Yes - from the tweets I saw last night, this will all be happening. I'll have to follow it all online tonight. That means another late night before work. Oops! Luckily, it's not busy today!

Can you keep us informed of what you learn....some of us don't know how to use twitter :o