Options

Biggest series ruining housemate

k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
Forum Member
In my eyes there have been four contestants who I have held responsible for single-handedly ruining a BB series, Carole, John-James, Vinnie Jones and Helen from this year, but which in your opinion was the worst?

Biggest Series Ruining Housemate 207 votes

Carole (BB8)
26% 54 votes
John-James (BB11)
13% 27 votes
Vinnie (CBB7)
4% 9 votes
Helen (BB15)
56% 117 votes

Comments

• Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Gina last year she is the only HM that has ever made me stop watching as I hated them so much

I only mildly dislike Helen compared to how much I genuinely hated Gina
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand John James being in the mix, it was Josie who spoiled that series for me.

Voted Helen.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No housemate has ever made me switch off before Helen.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carole was unbearable.

Anybody not voting for her, obviously didn't watch BB that year!
  • Options
    Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted JJ but credit Josie with a massive assist.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina last year she is the only HM that has ever made me stop watching as I hated them so much

I only mildly dislike Helen compared to how much I genuinely hated Gina

I think this is the first time i have agreed with one of your posts.:D
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Helen is the worst in BB15 but Mark is catching up fast. Yet he's the bookies' favourite. :confused:
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole was unbearable.

BIB I watched it and couldn't bear her, however, I didn't stop watching.

Helen is the only HM who has made me turn off.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Helen by a country mile, John James was irritating but I was able to just ignore his presence
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    1. Lisa BB10>:(
    2. Carole BB8>:(
    3. Ashleigh BB15:confused:
    4. Luke A BB13:confused:
    5. Rachel Rice BB9:confused:
    6. Nadia BB5:confused:
    7. Sam Evans BB14>:(
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    BIB I watched it and couldn't bear her, however, I didn't stop watching.

Helen is the only HM who has made me turn off.

And knowing she is there until the end makes it worse. Sod that for a game of soldiers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Voted for Helen, obviously.

Nikki in BB7 is the last person who actually made me switch off until she was up for eviction and then out; I've never ever forgiven them for putting her back in :p
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As annoying as Carole was and the inability to remove her I did feel enough 'other stuff' was going on to distract from her that year.

Helen, obviously this year everything has revolved around her, it's tedious so is number 1 in this poll for me.

2nd place goes to Josie & JJ (more Josie).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Josie by a mile. Not just her presence on the main show, but all the spin-offs too - she was crowned the victor almost from day one and we had to put up with a 13 week (or whatever it was) fawning coronation for that useless sack of shit.

Helen, I'm not that bothered by. I don't think she's the cause of the ruination of this series.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen...tops, cannot abide her.>:(

Closely followed by JJames, (he repulsed me) and his duvet hogging partner Josie..>:(
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch the CBB so can't comment but none of the others did it for me.

The odious Jay made me switch off in his year. The late addition of Sam Pepper nearly made me give up on that series. And Biannca is very likely to ruin this one for me unless she goes very quickly on Friday.

I know Helen is unpleasant but I actually think Pauline did more damage in her brief stay. If Helen didn't have the pass I have a feeling she'd still be in there anyway.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Carole was unbearable.

I'm Re-watching it on YT, on day 50, I voted Helen.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't even put Helen in the top 10 worse HM's
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Oh Vinnie by quite some distance although I should point out I gave up on big brother eight pretty much on week two so Carol's malign influence was lost on me.
    Vinnie though. Jesus. A contemptibly unpleasant bore with a messiah complex.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    What happened to Conor? Unless I'm remembering it all wrong, at the time DS assured me that he was the worst thing to happen to BB in the history of the show and possibly the worst thing to happen in the history of man.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    I don't understand John James being in the mix, it was Josie who spoiled that series for me.

Voted Helen.
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Josie by a mile. Not just her presence on the main show, but all the spin-offs too - she was crowned the victor almost from day one and we had to put up with a 13 week (or whatever it was) fawning coronation for that useless sack of shit.

Helen, I'm not that bothered by. I don't think she's the cause of the ruination of this series.

With both of you - Josie was the biggest series runner for me of all time. Helen's a close second though.
  • Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not much of a choice out of that would pick Carol but it was Chanelle for me.
  • Options
    GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    gris wrote: »
    Voted for Helen, obviously.

Nikki in BB7 is the last person who actually made me switch off until she was up for eviction and then out; I've never ever forgiven them for putting her back in :p

Not the first time but I turned off when she went back in and they tried to create the greatest BB love story ever,barf. I only started watching again when somebody told me she'd blown it with the ott behavior.
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Hell-en.

I don't think John James was the problem in BB11 that was Grosie.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I'd say Helen, simply because we can't get rid of her. I wouldn't mind if she was eligible and yet never nominated/evicted but the fact she's protected (in more ways than one) is a series-ruiner for me. Also, she's pretty loathsome.