The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra and Beyoncé are next to each other on that CD cover awww....

SO excited for this...the more I read the more I get hyped....I need this song! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    The exam is actually a piss take, the grade boundaries are way too high for the mock I got 65/100 and that was a D :o

IKR!!! :sleep::(
    Forum Member
    The single will be out soon, Bey is on there and EOT has a release for April 22nd. I swear that also said Aiden Grimshaw on there...Xtina too! Marcus Collins (Mercy new single I bet) And Will young and Rebecca too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    It's hardly Alexandra related, but I'd really appreciate it of you clicked this link, please: http://shaned.golnx.co/4FQ Thanks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra is doing press today....looks like we could get single news/premiere dates even sooner...:D
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I thought I'd come back from work and see some more news about LIG :(
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    She's most likely going up against Little Mix :-0
    Forum Member
    Don't worry. As long as she has lots of radio support, she SHOULD just get it. I mean her debut single vs theirs.... (no shade :D) Depends on track quality. I need another #1 from her.
    Forum Member
    Don't know who produced it. It's another R&B-dance song similar to 'Elephant' but less all over the place.

ohhhhhh
  • mememeemememee Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am NOT liking the fact that people are saying t sounds like elephant! I like Elephant but it didn't exactly have the biggest impact on the charts or on radio dj's!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    ohhhhhh

This makes it sound like it is still the Cutfather track...Alex needs to confirm things now!
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say Let It Go sounds like a really good song title :)
    Forum Member
    mememee wrote: »
    I am NOT liking the fact that people are saying t sounds like elephant! I like Elephant but it didn't exactly have the biggest impact on the charts or on radio dj's!

It isn't going to sound like Elephant
    it's probs just a dance track and any dance track Alex does now before it gets heard is bound to be compared to her ONLY other dance track which is Elephant.

People are saying it's >>>>>>>>>>>> Elephant
    Forum Member
    If it's r&b style (they might be saying that because she's black...they do that A LOT) it would make sense for the soul anthems comparison.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    So going by David's tweets Alex is supporting JLS? Oh great!
    Forum Member
    Diva93 wrote: »
    So going by David's tweets Alex is supporting JLS? Oh great!

It isn't classed as a supporting act, it's just classed as Special guest.

She's been paid 200k for it so I guess it's ok.
    I don't get why she'd want to do it though, JLS fans are bitchy towards her lol She'll probs get boo'ed because at T4 2010 when JLS were big and fresh, JLS fans were boo'ing for Alex there...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    It isn't classed as a supporting act, it's just classed as Special guest.

She's been paid 200k for it so I guess it's ok.
    I don't get why she'd want to do it though, JLS fans are bitchy towards her lol She'll probs get boo'ed because at T4 2010 when JLS were big and fresh, JLS fans were boo'ing for Alex there...

I don't get why she would want to either, a lot of money to turn down though tbh. They better not boo her!!!!
    Forum Member
    Diva93 wrote: »
    I don't get why she would want to either, a lot of money to turn down though tbh. They better not boo her!!!!

I wouldn't mind being booed for 200k. Help her feel happier about the radio approach of Elephant (what she would have been paid for this single and then next one combined).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra isn't supporting anyone...she's just getting paid. Those silly JLS girls are just looking for anyone to take out their frustration on now that JLS' career is dying...as much as I love them, Proud was a flop even with all the promotion.

Alexandra does need to get a move on and formally announce the new single though....she's been really quiet on that front atm...
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, I'm from the Leona Lewis AT (I'm not gonna start a fight dont worry :p )
    I just wanna say that I love these performances of Alexandra :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AEhjACrxg&feature=g-vrec&context=G217fec6RVAAAAAAAABQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-fSIQzEj8&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tghyzqk1W7o&feature=relmfu

I got them whole day on repeat, I just love it.
    I'm sure these performances were already put here, but as I don't read this thread alot I didn't know :D
    Forum Member
    I bop to LeLe a lot too. I'm waiting for their albums :D
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    El último wrote: »
    I bop to LeLe a lot too. I'm waiting for their albums :D

Yes me too, when can we expect Alex's new album? This will be her second album, right? Sorry I don't know much about her, I followed her on the x factor, then I lost her a bit but now with her release of Elephant , I fell in love again :)
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont get it...where is she performing? On JLS's tour as a opening act ? She's performing on some festival where JLS are headliners? They both are performing at some random event ?,,,,
This discussion has been closed.