Options

Who Do You Think You Are - Kim Cattrall (Merged)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    only just watched this one. all the others i have recorded and most quite boring esp chris moyles so deleted them half way through. this was amazing the best one ever. think cos it mirrors my family (my dad did simaler thing with 11 of us) would love to see a sort of follow up with them all meeting up has any one heard or read what happened when her mum got in touch with her siblings?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    scampdog wrote: »
    I found out yesterday that the bride and groom in the photograph is infact my Aunt and Uncle :eek:, I knew where the rest of the family where but because the photograph was badly creased etc could not make them out !...
    I posted my letter to the BBC to try and get a copy of the photograph, I just hope they can get one for me :o

I recieved my copy of the photograph yesterday !, the BBC sent my letter to Wal to wall (who made the programme) and they had to get in touch with Kims AUnty Marjorie to see if they could send me a copy !, happily they did along with the original they sent a retouched one too :):):):)
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was repeated today on "watch". Great episode would love to have seen how the Australian family reacted to the news and what they had to say