Options

Helen and Pav - Who is the most two faced Housemate? [Video]

BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
Forum Member
It all seemed fun and games until Big Brother asked Pav and Helen to use their brutal honesty to pass their part of today's task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI9p75OlsU&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Pav what a sheep. Picked Chris just because Helen picked him and it's the easy option. There are worst cases of two faced people in there.

Comments

• Options
    AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen giving it large about Chris being two faced? Right...
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Pav stayed last night is beyond me.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Why :confused: because Biannca was better:o
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Christooher yet again taking the opportunity to make mischief by reminding everyone that Pav has seen the show from the outside and as such it must be true! Christopher always disappoints me.

And yet again have a go at Chris day!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Why does Helen never talk about anything nice, she always wants to talk about who's this and who's that.

Bitter woman, get some bloody class.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was surprised...even though I wanted Biannca to go.

Still...he's a goner next Friday (unless Steven is up).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does Helen never talk about anything nice, she always wants to talk about who's this and who's that.

Bitter women.

I agree. She is the most malignant houemate in there this year. She thrives on negativity and relishes every opportunity to stick the boot in. She really is quite horrendous:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was a task she was told to
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And of course just before nominations everyone has a great reason now to nominate Chris
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I see Christooher yet again taking the opportunity to make mischief by reminding everyone that Pav has seen the show from the outside and as such it must be true! Christopher always disappoints me.

And yet again have a go at Chris day!

no, he gave that as a reason that pav didn't win because he was so indecisive and hadn't got a clear idea from watching the show so obviously he he didn't know very much
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because it is a task and she does not get to choose.:confused:
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    And of course just before nominations everyone has a great reason now to nominate Chris

My first thought as well.
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Because Helen is a textbook bully - they cannot live without a victim, it is like oxygen to them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In this case it was a task, but even so I don't agree with who she picked or her reasons.

Even being an Ashleigh fan i'd have expected her and could've accepted Helen choosing her but because she got caught out by Chris the other night I assume this is her way of exacting 'revenge'
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all two faced in a way so they could have picked anyone. I am glad they picked Chris though, his diary room bitching is bugging me lately. He comes across as a right smug git.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this case it was a task, but even so I don't agree with who she picked or her reasons.

Even being an Ashleigh fan i'd have expected her and could've accepted Helen choosing her but because she got caught out by Chris the other night I assume this is her way of exacting 'revenge'

Spot on:) she is one incredibly bitter woman:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Precisely. But I think he was going to be up anyway. It's practically him and Ashleigh against the world in there
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why :confused: because Biannca was better:o

No need to be confused it is not difficult to understand I simply did not think people would vote for him. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moleymo wrote: »
    no, he gave that as a reason that pav didn't win because he was so indecisive and hadn't got a clear idea from watching the show so obviously he he didn't know very much

Christopher made the point for the other HMs benefit that implied that given Pav has seen it from the outside this is how we the public just also see it. Christopher is a very clever chap. He always chooses his words wisely and uses every opportunity he can to make mischief.

He didn't even need to make the distinction about the inside and the outside to choose between them. Helen clearly won that round as she went straight in for the kill as Pav dithered around. Christooher knows exactly what he is doing.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True...although it's hard to believe that one of Pav/Steven won't be up with him. So he's unlikely to be in much danger.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Helen and Chris were friends? Didn't she want to get to know Him better?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely. But I think he was going to be up anyway. It's practically him and Ashleigh against the world in there

They won't be on their own though. Someone else at least will be facing eviction with them. Hopefully Steven.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pav has just signed his eviction notice.

Anybody up against Chris - up until the final - has no chance.
  • Options
    glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    I agree. She is the most malignant houemate in there this year. She thrives on negativity and relishes every opportunity to stick the boot in. She really is quite horrendous:(

Totally!

One can only imagine the nightmare it would be to know her in "real" life.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    It all seemed fun and games until Big Brother asked Pav and Helen to use their brutal honesty to pass their part of today's task.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI9p75OlsU&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Pav what a sheep. Picked Chris just because Helen picked him and it's the easy option. There are worst cases of two faced people in there.

It seemed like that at first but then he was forced to choose and Chris was his best option. After listening to his reasons I thought he was spot and Helen too. Who else in there is as 2 faced as Chris? The funny thing is Chris would probably agree and not just because he's a wet blanket that never disagrees with any criticism but because he knows he plays the sittig on the fence / safe card all the time.

Really :confused: I thought it was obvious as the alternative was Biannca :o