can chris still win BB

mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
Forum Member
after last night id say no,

Comments

• vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I don't think he can win, but I hope people see pasts BB editing and vote for Zoe, I like Pav and would like him to be a bit more happier after (if) he's saved. I think then we would see a fun person
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's currently favourite to go this week, so not looking good.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The way things are going he'll be lucky to reach next week, let alone the final.

As for winning there's about as much chance of Chris winning the series as there is of Vladimir Putin being Ukraine's entry in next year's Eurovision Song Contest.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Of course Chris can still win. For Heaven's Sake----Pav and Chris will get over their differences long before most of us on here get over ours on here. Look how many "crisis" Ashleigh's been through on this forum and she's still here.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Chris had a chance of winning as it stood anyway.

Hopefully Zoe will go this week and Pav will get a great reaction.
  • Sandie_BrowneSandie_Browne Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think so, but really want to see him in the final. Hope Pav goes this week and Zoe next.
  • smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not if the BB producers get their way... I think it's his turn to get thrown under the bus by negative editing for the highlights shows...
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    Not if the BB producers get their way... I think it's his turn to get thrown under the bus by negative editing for the highlights shows...

hes providing the ammo,so hes only himself to blame
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I don't think so.
  • dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Verence wrote: »
    The way things are going he'll be lucky to reach next week, let alone the final.

As for winning there's about as much chance of Chris winning the series as there is of Vladimir Putin being Ukraine's entry in next year's Eurovision Song Contest.

Is he not much of a singer then? :D
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your so right but we can give it a shot to help him by voting
  • mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    tonight could be another nail in his coffin
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If we didn't have a nation of morons who need to elect a moron king or queen to feel better about theirselves

then yes
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's more chance of me entering the house 5 minutes before the lines close on Final night and winning it than him ..... :(
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    He's currently favourite to go this week, so not looking good.

Bahahaha that's fantastic news.:D
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping he is out this week.

Horrid little man doesn't deserve to win.
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He went downhill for me when he started to love Helen and Helens 'journey' then cried he is always worried what Helen thinks of him?! After that I totally lost interest in him!
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, don't think he will win the show now. I am actually quite surprised that his eviction odds are shorter than Pavs though.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see him as a winner, but I wouldn't mind if he was
  • LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    after last night id say no,

I'd say that if he wants to he could get charged with The Kennedy assassination easier than win BB
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Nopes. He has shot his bolt.
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Nope.

Goose = cooked.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    No I don't think he can win, but I hope people see pasts BB editing and vote for Zoe, I like Pav and would like him to be a bit more happier after (if) he's saved. I think then we would see a fun person

this is what confuses me why would chris fans want pav saved?:confused: afterall the longer he stays the more popular pav will be as chris will keep picking on him. making chris evan more hated.
  • Ron_AndrewsRon_Andrews Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Chris was never going to win.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    His complete turnaround on Pav due to crowd reaction, and simultaneously climbing up Helen's bottom destroyed any chances of him winning.

It was all going so well.

A complete disappointment, and turncoat.