Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (9)

1134135136137138140»

Comments

• BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    James30 wrote: »
    I'm getting so annoyed with these spawn trappers.

Can't something be done about this? It's unfair when your placed somewhere and the ememy hover around as they know they can kill you right away.

Then surprise, surprise with hardly any effort the spawn trappers win the game....it's pathetic:mad:

I think they've said from a very early point that they can't do anything with the spawning on BlOps2. Pretty sure that came out almost immediately after release when it became apparent how fooked up it was.
  • James30James30 Posts: 5,201
    Forum Member
    Bester wrote: »
    I think they've said from a very early point that they can't do anything with the spawning on BlOps2. Pretty sure that came out almost immediately after release when it became apparent how fooked up it was.

The lag needs looking at. The amount if times I should've got a kill and then get shot down instead.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    James30 wrote: »
    I'm getting so annoyed with these spawn trappers.

Can't something be done about this? It's unfair when your placed somewhere and the ememy hover around as they know they can kill you right away.

Then surprise, surprise with hardly any effort the spawn trappers win the game....it's pathetic:mad:

I can't stand the teams who run from spawn to spawn in the right order knowing that when they kill you, you'll be at the other spawn. Seems to happen a lot on Stand off and Nuketown.
    Forum Member
    Does anyone English or American play this game anymore? All I hear are others who don't speak English on the mic.
    Forum Member
    Ah Black Ops 2, back in the days when it seemed that CoD couldn't get any worse.

In light of Ghosts it almost seems like a masterpiece of gaming.

To answer the question, no, I don't play it any more. No More FPS for me until Titanfall. 3arc and (Fake) IW haven't got a clue at this point. They need to start getting back to basics and fixing core gameplay mechanics and spend less time fixating over superfluous cr@p that people don't need.
    Forum Member
    Ah Black Ops 2, back in the days when it seemed that CoD couldn't get any worse.

To answer the question, no, I don't play it any more. No More FPS for me until Titanfall. 3arc and (Fake) IW haven't got a clue at this point. They need to start getting back to basics and fixing core gameplay mechanics and spend less time fixating over superfluous cr@p that people don't need.

Camping heaven. So many cheaters on this now.

Thinking of selling my Black Ops lot. Battlefield 4 seems good looking at the YouTube clips.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member

I dunno, ghosts have got some things right. Not replenishing campers camping gear for example, and the sound pisses all over blops 2.
  • Gizmo210688Gizmo210688 Posts: 4,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually decided to return to Black Ops 2 after getting VERY frustrated with Ghosts. Instantly more fun and I no longer want to smash the screen after every game.

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that BLOPS and BLOPS 2 were pretty solid, fun Call of Duty games. I know I certainly found BLOPS 2 more enjoyable than Modern Warfare 3, but I still do hold a soft spot for the Modern Warfare series.

Ah well, just figured I'd add my two cents in seeing as though this thread has been largely forgetten, you could argue it was almost a, 'ghost' thread? ;)

......I'll get my coat.
    Forum Member
    Actually decided to return to Black Ops 2 after getting VERY frustrated with Ghosts. Instantly more fun and I no longer want to smash the screen after every game.

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that BLOPS and BLOPS 2 were pretty solid, fun Call of Duty games. I know I certainly found BLOPS 2 more enjoyable than Modern Warfare 3, but I still do hold a soft spot for the Modern Warfare series.

Ah well, just figured I'd add my two cents in seeing as though this thread has been largely forgetten, you could argue it was almost a, 'ghost' thread? ;)

......I'll get my coat.

I agree that it's a lot better than Ghosts, but I'd stay short of saying that it's better than MW3. I don't think it is in the end. The main strike against BlOps2 for me is that it doesn't support diverse playing techniques. I like to play a varied game, but no matter the game mode, and no matter the map on BlOps2 it always descended into me playing a run and gun style.

BlOps1, I think was the most stable CoD to date - had a rough first month but after that it played like a dream on the 360. CoD4, and MW2 are still my favourite CoD games, but BlOps isn't far behind MW2.

I really wish they'd focus less on all of the superfluous cr@p that you can get (killstreaks, perks, attachments) and more on basic gameplay.