Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lamby wrote:
    Can anyone reccomend gettin a Nokia 73?

Yes, Yes I can.
  • SPARKIE1984SPARKIE1984 Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, its me again......., i got rid of my k800i for the n73! it rocks!!

great quality screen, maybe the camera is not quite as good, but near as damn. i use mine in my van as a music player (no radio) its probably the loudest volume phone i have ever had tbh.

mines on orange and apparently their notorious for the crap software, but i've had no problems since i got it! also the battery has good life 2 days with bluetooth on and used fo rmusic and one bar gone!

just get it. lol :p
  • lambylamby Posts: 3,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, its me again......., i got rid of my k800i for the n73! it rocks!!

great quality screen, maybe the camera is not quite as good, but near as damn. i use mine in my van as a music player (no radio) its probably the loudest volume phone i have ever had tbh.

mines on orange and apparently their notorious for the crap software, but i've had no problems since i got it! also the battery has good life 2 days with bluetooth on and used fo rmusic and one bar gone!

just get it. lol :p

People say the buttons are too small?

How much could i sell my 6280 for?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    depends on your age i suppose im 22 and its no problem for me at all! i am even considering selling my 8800 as im so taken with the n73!
    have a look on ebay at similar condition 6280's

hope this helps
    sparkie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    depends on your age i suppose im 22 and its no problem for me at all! i am even considering selling my 8800 as im so taken with the n73!
    have a look on ebay at similar condition 6280's

hope this helps
    sparkie
    Ordering... Dialaphone say i can send the phone back within 7 days.. jus as long as i dont make any calls with it.... I assume i can still take it to a service centre if i get a fault?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, or the nokia forums (which i see your a member of) mee too!
    will help by talking you through resets, firmware upgrades etc......
    if at all needed, as i say mine on orange who are notorious for crap s/ware is fine! ive checked all the faults on the nokia forums to test my phone out and try to replicate the faults but to no avail!

also people only post when they have a problem! look at the whole sky+ thread, lol

sparkie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows it going lamby???

please please tell me you ordered it! dont know what your missing mate :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hows it going lamby???

please please tell me you ordered it! dont know what your missing mate :)

no comment... had a bit of bad credit in the past.................................... no more to add......................... ill b waitin for my Christmas upgrade.........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lamby wrote:
    no comment... had a bit of bad credit in the past.................................... no more to add......................... ill b waitin for my Christmas upgrade.........

GO with "three" you will get contract.
    As long as you pay arounD £100 UPFRONT
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MMMojo1960 wrote:
    GO with "three" you will get contract.
    As long as you pay arounD £100 UPFRONT

Nah.. im waiting now.. getting my 6280 looked to tomorrow.. one of the LED lights has gone.