Tory Lord's Sex Addiction

orlando1orlando1 Posts: 962
Forum Member
✭✭
The Tory Lord exposed in a well known tabloid as a sex addict says he has been fighting his addiction for years. There is no cure he says, only self help. He recently checked himself into a residential sexual addiction rehab clinic for their six week course. All right for some. Most of us have to make do with Sex Addicts Anonymous.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    orlando1 wrote: »
    The Tory ... sex addict says he has been fighting his addiction for years. There is no cure he says, only self help.

:D

that's the best way !!
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind you, we'd all be addicted too if we had the chance to get up to some of the things he was doing.
  • jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently he is now known as Lord Laid, oh and he is looking to give £1m to a clinic that helps people with a sex addiction.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    So, at a clinic for sex addiction, do you have to do cold turkey, or do they wean you off gradually? And how do they decide the initial dose? I hardly dare ask who administers it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Boris has been knighted - who knew! *shrugs*
  • jmclaughjmclaugh Posts: 63,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    So, at a clinic for sex addiction, do you have to do cold turkey, or do they wean you off gradually? And how do they decide the initial dose? I hardly dare ask who administers it!

A dominatrix. :D
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, at a clinic for sex addiction, do you have to do cold turkey,......

If it turns you on.... it used to be chicklen livers and a pint glass when I was younger.
    Forum Member
    Funny isn't it, that the downfall of a Tory is not being able to keep their trousers on (or knickers in some female cases) and the downfall of a labour party member is being caught with their hand in the till. Is this simply cos labourites have no dosh themselves, and tories aren't getting any at home?
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny isn't it, that the downfall of a Tory is not being able to keep their trousers on (or knickers in some female cases) and the downfall of a labour party member is being caught with their hand in the till. Is this simply cos labourites have no dosh themselves, and tories aren't getting any at home?

You're ignoring John Prescott, David Blunkett and the likes of Robin Cook who had to dump his wife - Labour's front rank is followed by a string of mistresses and covert affairs.
    Forum Member
    Ah, but this is NEW Labour... though Prescott has to be the exception that proves the rule, LOL! Is he the man most unlikely to have an affair? And strangely, did any of these guys lose their jobs? Not to say that they should, I take no moral stand here. Yet every Tory in office seemed to get the push for shagging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The further to the right they are the more perverted and kinky they get....
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never though the private lives of public officials is at all interesting or any of our business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AaronG wrote: »
    I've never though the private lives of public officials is at all interesting or any of our business.

But it is entertaining, usually more than the 'secret' lives of non-celebrities.

How many stories involving oranges, excessive appetite (or coprophilia) would exist if it wasn't for the MPs you pay for in your local taxes ?
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It amuses me when people are caught playing away from home, and they claim the illness of sex addiction, and try to show they are a victim of a terrible illness.

His missus might buy it, but I know mine wouldn't!!
    Forum Member
    Yes indeed, all very amusing, and IMHO that's where it should stop. Why it's percieved that a person's sexual preference or activity prevents them from doing their job I have no idea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes indeed, all very amusing, and IMHO that's where it should stop. Why it's percieved that a person's sexual preference or activity prevents them from doing their job I have no idea.

It does if they die from having an orange stuffed in their mouth. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I'm reminded of a Private eye cartoon about a chap who came in his PVC suit to a 'Tory Bondage Weekend' instead of 'Tory Bonding Weekend'.

I've always thought that rightwingers and corporal punishment might be linked :P