Does Noirin have a bit of a thing for her drink

2»

Comments

• hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sat on Marcus's lap for half a can of lager...

Besides, didn't David say yesterday that she has no personality when she's sober, and that she's always hunting down the lager?

Yes he did ... he said it's all about the drink with Noirin
  • Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member

That was the same night she gave most of her alcohol away to Sophie and Karly.
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Yes he did ... he said it's all about the drink with Noirin

David has been slagging her off from the moment he entered the house. I would take his opinion with a piece of salt.
  • PumagatePumagate Posts: 1,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit of a stereotype but she is Irish.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Besides, didn't David say yesterday that she has no personality when she's sober, and that she's always hunting down the lager?

it was his main reason for nominating her wasnt it? because she says she doesnt want anything with siavash when she's sober and only kisses him when she's had a drink or two
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub1 wrote: »
    David has been slagging her off from the moment he entered the house. I would take his opinion with a piece of salt.

Why, because it's not the same as yours? Noirin's been slagging Hira off since she came in. Does that make Noirin's opinion worthless?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    Bully, **** **** , skank, the house bike.

All today.

Why not add alcoholic to the list too, Ds libel bill for this BB is going to go through the roof if you all keep this bullshit up.

Its like some feeding frenzy in a competition to say the most outrageous thing about a person you dont know and have never met.

This forum has lost all sense of reality.

I dont particualrly like the girl , and even I can see this is completly out of hand.

I am not a Noirin fan but even I can see she seems to be taking a bit of a pounding today.

As far as the drink goes, do we not all "change personality" when we have had a couple? Does it not give "confidence" - even though it is alcohol induced?

I am from Glasgow, so thought I would weigh in on this one. I was out on Saturday night, and to be honest, I could truly believe that Noirin could down the amount of alcohol she admitted to drinking when she goes out! Just a normal night here for a lot of Glasgwegians!:D (Oh yes and as an afterthought, I did not say all Glaswegians, as I do not want to upset anyone!:o)!
    Forum Member
    Why, because it's not the same as yours? Noirin's been slagging Hira off since she came in. Does that make Noirin's opinion worthless?

What has Noirin been saying about Hira?
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pumagate wrote: »
    It's a bit of a stereotype but she is Irish.

I've been talking about this with friends today - not Noirin specifically but the stereotype about the Irish and drink. I wonder why it should be so. It's an interesting question really - whether it is learned behaviour from seeing parents do it or otherwise
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has Noirin been saying about Hira?

I thought you watched the show. She's said, on a number of occasions, that she thinks Hira being nice to people is fake, that she must be fake because 'no-one is that nice'.

It reminds me of the type of BS that Jen, Luke and Bex used to say about Rachel last year - the type of BS that said more about them than Rachel.
    Forum Member
    I thought you watched the show. She's said, on a number of occasions, that she thinks Hira being nice to people is fake, that she must be fake because 'no-one is that nice'.

I think she actually said that she knew Hira from outside the house and that her 'house' personality is different.

Fair comment i would have thought.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she actually said that she knew Hira from outside the house and that her 'house' personality is different.

Fair comment i would have thought.

Dub - we must be watching BB from the same neck of the bois
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Maybe she drinks a bottle of vodka so she doesn't have to waste money on overpriced drinks when shes out clubbing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srsbsns wrote: »
    Maybe she drinks a bottle of vodka so she doesn't have to waste money on overpriced drinks when shes out clubbing.

Well, according to Sophie pretty girls don't ever have to pay for drinks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a young woman who probably drinks for confidence and she would hardly be alone. I really don't see it as anything other than that. There are plently of reasons to have a go at her that are valid but to imply she has a drink problem is stupid. There is the fairly true stereotype that the Irish drink a lot but then so do the English ,I just think she is a young social drinker and if you think Noirin has a drink problem you can't have met anyone with one or you are just making at stupid things to throw at her. And I say this as someone who really does not like Noirin at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She said she met her at auditions as she wasn't 'as nice', looking at her audition VT, neither was Noirin.
    You really thought she was being serious?

The girl is legless after two cans ffs.

Or so she acts...
  • Mr CynicMr Cynic Posts: 5,435
    Forum Member
    The Irish are noted for their fondness for drink, the Irish side of her must be making itself felt.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bully, **** **** , skank, the house bike.

All today.

Why not add alcoholic to the list too, Ds libel bill for this BB is going to go through the roof if you all keep this bullshit up.

Its like some feeding frenzy in a competition to say the most outrageous thing about a person you dont know and have never met.

This forum has lost all sense of reality.

I dont particualrly like the girl , and even I can see this is completly out of hand.

Exactly. It doesn't even feel like DS anymore.....why are they allowing these posters.....school's out I suppose, I apologise to any trolls over the age of 20 for missing you out.
  • foxydubfoxydub Posts: 700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Cynic wrote: »
    The Irish are noted for their fondness for drink, the Irish side of her must be making itself felt.

Erm where do the lager louts come from?:o

And the tourists in Falaraki[sp?]