Black Swan Digital Copy

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm trying to access it on iTunes to get onto my iPod, i've made an account like asked, now nothing is happening, and the code I was given to enter isn't recognised either, anyone able to help?

Comments

• shauryashaurya Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Black Swan is the wonderful movie to watch for !
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 7,673
    Forum Member
    Urgh, who wants to watch such a beautiful film, any film actually, on a bloody ipod screen... seriously.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,102
    Forum Member
    Urgh, who wants to watch such a beautiful film, any film actually, on a bloody ipod screen... seriously.

i have never got this either. i want to watch a film on a big screen not on a matchbox size screen! When a blu ray has three copies including a digital transfer to watch anywhere. When i see a film again i still want to watch on as big a screen as possble. i dont see the point in sitting on atrain and watching on an I pod or whatever!
  • Rincewind78Rincewind78 Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise the triple / double play packages.

I didnt spend all this money on a nice tele/bluray player so I can watch the DVD alternative and digital download alternative of the same film.
    I want the bluray version only :mad:

why do studios now only release all mainstream movies this way??? :mad:
    I can understand the need for some people to have different formats of the same movie, but there isnt even a stand alone option anymore of just the Bluray only, for those who dont want the alternative. if you that movie, you have to buy all bloody 3. and the costs stay pricey because of it. :mad:

even movies from this time last year, which where released as triple play editions are still really pricey. :mad:
    Was waiting AN age for Iron Man 2 to reduce in price - which was a triple play version. but it just never reduced - and it still hasnt. didnt want to pay over 15 quid for it.
    just recenetly got a used copy from ebay, which was great. :)

sorry OP, that doesnt answer your question at all. but its nice to rant :)