Alfie Boe on this weeks results show

2»

Comments

• Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    He's always looks a bit disheveled, in an open shirt, rolled up sleeves like he's just done the washing up and sometimes an open waistcoat.

That's EXACTLY the look I like! :)
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    Alfie Boe on tonight's results show. Good, thanks for telling me. I record the show and so'll be able to FF>> through him as I would if Katherine Jenkins was also murdering some war horse of a song.
    These singers are truly awful in their own field IMHO of course.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Alfie Boe on this weeks results show

Hurrah, a proper singer for once, I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    FF>> through him as I would if Katherine Jenkins was also murdering some war horse of a song.
    These singers are truly awful in their own field IMHO of course.
    Odd to call her a "mezzo-soprano" when she never sings in opera or church. Me, I sing in the key of Flat.
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    lynxmale wrote: »
    Odd to call her a "mezzo-soprano" when she never sings in opera or church. Me, I sing in the key of Flat.

A very pretty girl but a dreaful warbler. Has a very distinctive rather unpleasant timbre to her voice.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stunty wrote: »
    Getting seriously tired of Mr Boe now.

He crops up on loads of shows
    , saying the same this, talking through gritted teeth and that beard. :eek:

Then he gives us a song from Les Mis .... then onto the next show.

Do wish he would wear something smart too. He's always looks a bit disheveled, in an open shirt, rolled up sleeves like he's just done the washing up and sometimes an open waistcoat. :( A shirt and tie would be nice, a jacket even better.

we wait and see what sartorial elegance he wears for SCD tonight!

All performers appear on lots of shows when they have something like an album or tour to promote, so Alfie is no different from anyone else in that respect.:)