Poor little Jack's face when Sophie said Hazel

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
Forum Member
wouldn't be his fwend because she's a big fancy model and he is just a mere little common boy who works in tescos. :cry:

He was gutted. :(
Did you feel for him?

Comments

• da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    I found the fact she didn't pander to him refreshing, would have been so easy to do!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sainsbury's
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does Sophie know what she will do. Sophie Imo had a real problem with Hazel but hid it well.
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Hazel said as much last night on BBOTS so Sophie was right.

Personally I don't think their friendship was ever particularly strong; it was more a connection of convenience. Dan and Hazel always seemed to have a genuine bond; you can picture them going to clubs and stuff. The twins were useful to Hazel when Charlie/Dexter/Gina turned on her.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sophie was right Hazel already hinted on BOTS that she may not see them after the show.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clumpy wrote: »
    wouldn't be his fwend because she's a big fancy model and he is just a mere little common boy who works in tescos. :cry:

Did you feel for him?

Yeah, that was unfair. Hazel will keep in touch, as much as any 24 girl would with 'young' 18 yr old lads. Even if she wasn't a model, the age gap is too great to be doing the same things on the outside, I know I didn't hang around with 18yr old guys at 24.
  • Adam_JeevesAdam_Jeeves Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    It was Joe she was talking to, not Jack.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    quasimoron wrote: »
    How does Sophie know what she will do. Sophie Imo had a real problem with Hazel but hid it well.

I think Sophie has hid a lot of things well.

I think she is the most sly person in the house, a silent assassin, if you were.
  • Janice 65Janice 65 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you feel for him?
    I felt for him....bit of sly bitch is Sophie.
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if she thought Hazel might not see them, the kind thing to do would have been to say 'of course she will.' Obviously beyond 'sweet' little Sophie.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe he actually thought he was close enough to Hazel that she'd be his friend on the outside. Naive or what. :rolleyes:
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Well, she was being honest. Honesty is the best policy, so I fail to see what she has done wrong here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Of course she will, she wants the nectar points.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    lightupvm wrote: »
    Even if she thought Hazel might not see them, the kind thing to do would have been to say 'of course she will.' Obviously beyond 'sweet' little Sophie.

Why build up his hopes, when it wouldn't have happened?
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a nippy sweetie that Sophie!!
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badmk wrote: »
    Sophie was right Hazel already hinted on BOTS that she may not see them after the show.

Did I miss something?
    I thought Hazel said she would stay in touch when they got out.:confused:

(genuine question) :)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she was correct but I am not sure she should have said it,

If anyone else had said it then that would be fine but as Sophie is meant to be their best friend then it sounded hurtful.

I dont much care for Sophie.
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    I'm no fan of the twins, but could see he was crushed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    That Sophie ones a nasty little cow- hate her nearly as much as poision Gina!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you feel for him?

It was Joe, Not Jack.

Jacks Best Friend is Sophie.
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pepipop wrote: »
    Yeah, that was unfair. Hazel will keep in touch, as much as any 24 girl would with 'young' 18 yr old lads. Even if she wasn't a model, the age gap is too great to be doing the same things on the outside, I know I didn't hang around with 18yr old guys at 24.

While this may be true of you my best friend is 7 years older than me, we have been friends since I was 4 months off my 17th birthday - it's not unbelievable others would do this too
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure that she will intend too - it will, probably tail off, long term, though.

The only common bond will be their BB experience.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    I think Sophie has hid a lot of things well.

I think she is the most sly person in the house, a silent assassin, if you were.

She is,I agree.

She disliked Hazel but she only ever said so in a situation someone else instigated.She feels that this will not allow any negative attention to fall upon her too much.

She was happy to put one of the twins in his place about how Hazel would be with him on the outside world.I think she was right but she didn't say it to be nice but felt she would come across as being nice,in my opinion
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    Hazel said as much last night on BBOTS so Sophie was right.

Personally I don't think their friendship was ever particularly strong; it was more a connection of convenience. Dan and Hazel always seemed to have a genuine bond; you can picture them going to clubs and stuff. The twins were useful to Hazel when Charlie/Dexter/Gina turned on her.

They, unfortunately for them, were just a convenience to Hazel. Someone to stroke her inflated ego. Hazel cannot function without male attention, it is, after all, her bread & butter.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I miss something?
    I thought Hazel said she would stay in touch when they got out.:confused:

(genuine question) :)

AJ ambushed her at the end of the interview, she made a comment like you wont be seeing them after the show, Hazel pulled a face then wagged a finger at her ... the reaction could be interpruted two ways..... I dont think Hazel grasped the dig AJ had just made for a split second then when she did she wagged her finger at her, as in thats naughty.

I wish I could spell ...