Nooooo this is wrong Luisa should of gone

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Nooooo this is wrong Luisa should of gone >:( she is a trouble maker from the shit she caused with Dappy

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Princesses shouldn't say words like shit.
  • MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the point on people paying for votes to keep people in if it is thrown to the wind, the one with the lowest votes should of gone.... whoever it was
    They never even gave him a proper send off too busy whooping it up
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    It actually made me a bit sad seeing his dejected looking face whilst all the others wooped & cheered that Luisa was staying:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy thinks you are a ho
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Do you mean should HAVE gone?
  • cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Great result. God bothering, homophobic, horse punching, snorefest gone.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should HAVE! Should Have! Actually shouldn't have!
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No the right one went.
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luisa gone?? NOOOO! Totally the right result, he offered little to the house and in my opinion is a thoroughly unpleasant person!

Luisa is digging herself a grave and I am enjoying watching her do it. She is two faced, inappropriate, highly intelligent but has an emotional quotient of a child. Luisa, Jasmine, Lee, Dappy, Casey......all the same but different! Excellent TV viewing but would I want any of them as my friends? No thank you:o
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Op Are you Dappys mother???? Just asking as you seem to jump to his defence constantly.And hate any HM who isnt in love with him.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evander was so dull though. At least Luisa brings some entertainment to the house.
  • General BounceGeneral Bounce Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    debi wrote: »
    Luisa gone?? NOOOO! Totally the right result, he offered little to the house and in my opinion is a thoroughly unpleasant person!

Luisa is digging herself a grave and I am enjoying watching her do it. She is two faced, inappropriate, highly intelligent but has an emotional quotient of a child. Luisa, Jasmine, Lee, Dappy, Casey......all the same but different! Excellent TV viewing but would I want any of them as my friends? No thank you:o

I don't know why everyone thinks she's two-faced cos she's not. She's not running round telling everyone different things, that's what being two-faced is.
  • debidebi Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why everyone thinks she's two-faced cos she's not. She's not running round telling everyone different things, that's what being two-faced is.

You haven't seen her whispering under the duvet with different opinions of other housemates? If that isn't being two faced what is? She's a tittle tattler as my grandmother would have said! Being nice to someone's face is totally different to stabbing them in the back with a verbal knife, that in my opinion is two faced. She would appear to fit the criteria imho
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmic.68 wrote: »
    Great result. God bothering, homophobic, horse punching, snorefest gone.

Totally agree - you get out of life what you put in. If they were whooping it up it's because he wasn't going to be missed.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you prefer an animal beater then do you?
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have

Sorry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    debi wrote: »
    You haven't seen her whispering under the duvet with different opinions of other housemates? If that isn't being two faced what is? She's a tittle tattler as my grandmother would have said! Being nice to someone's face is totally different to stabbing them in the back with a verbal knife, that in my opinion is two faced. She would appear to fit the criteria imho

you mean that thing that the majority of them do? i see
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa should be out on her ass in the cold not Evander
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »
    Should HAVE! Should Have! Actually shouldn't have!

'Should of' drives me crazy as well.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad Louisa is still in the house now she can tear Dappy to shreds, she would beat him in any fight verbal or physical hahaha;-).....
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the point on people paying for votes to keep people in if it is thrown to the wind, the one with the lowest votes should of gone.... whoever it was
    They never even gave him a proper send off too busy whooping it up

In that respect BB haven't done anything wrong.
    In a vote to save your favourite has to get enough votes to be saved.
    If your favourite ends up in the bottom two then they simply didn't get enough votes to be saved.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    'Should of' drives me crazy as well.

Me too, but I managed to restrain my typing finger. Apart from replying to you about it.:D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    It actually made me a bit sad seeing his dejected looking face whilst all the others wooped & cheered that Luisa was staying:cry:

Really? I feel sad for the gay members of society being described as abnormal and the poor animal he abused. Horrible bigoted man.
  • etamineetamine Posts: 590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Really? I feel sad for the gay members of society being described as abnormal and the poor animal he abused. Horrible bigoted man.

Exactly. It's disgusting he was met with cheers.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you joking? Luisa is a Queen!

You wanted her to go over the ignorant, horse-attacking imbecile that is Evander? Hmm...